Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
BF Leagues - REGISTRATIONS CLOSE Last Few Days

If you're wondering why you maynot have been allocated a Legue Division yet ....please look at this post

1579490886531.png

It's that time of year again......I am going to start organising the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2020

2019 team results & rankings are still available to you ..... So please post a screenshot of your 2019 rank and Team Name below

From there, I will sort you into leagues based on your rank...... Once confirmed, I will PM you with your league division and code

I'll keep everyone updated and when the cut-off date is getting closer .....but please don't leave it late, or you could end up in a lower Division

Also after Registering .....don't forget to join the Big Footy Group ...ALL Big Footy SuperCoach Players ranked ...Group Code is in the Link ;)

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Not last year. I was o/s for the whole of 2019. Even suspended the phone and internet and Foxtel and gave up AFL Live Pass in 2018. Never had gold. Can't think of anything else it could attach to.

And I wouldn't even read the HS if it was free. :)
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth ....welcome back ;)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Cheers

Putting a trial team in now before bed just in case it's gone when I next log in :cool:
I just snip my team ....last season, HS cut off Team Picker without notice ...if you hadn't saved it, you lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back