Official Bigfooty NBA week 1 thread, (The) - Jordan vs Lebron

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA players fake toughness is a laugh. Old coward attacks Ingram would struggle against a 15 year old in a fight.

safest place in an nba fight is in the middle.

ingram was just exuberant. i agree chris paul is a coward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Rondo is found to have spat in pauls face he should receive a lengthy suspension. Laker organisation do not put up with that celtic behaviour.

At a guess Rondo and Paul will get 1 or 2 games, if he spat probably 5. Ingram will get a fair few you would think, didn’t involve him and escalated it attacking people from behind.

If Rondo is found to have spat in pauls face he should receive a lengthy suspension. Laker organisation do not put up with that celtic behaviour.
I mean, I've watched a ton of different angles and I just can't see it. If it happened it seems more like some saliva just flew out of his mouth when talking rather then him actually knowingly spitting at him.

Chris Paul taking a page out of Chris Judd's book and going for the eye-gouge is pretty cowardly, should be suspended as well.
Any evidence it was an eye gouge? I see him pressing on his cheek, probably whete Rondo spat on him, but everyone keeps saying it. Is there footage showing his finger in his eye?

Any evidence it was an eye gouge? I see him pressing on his cheek, probably whete Rondo spat on him, but everyone keeps saying it. Is there footage showing his finger in his eye?
The still isn't great, prob more likely his finger slipped off his nose and onto his eye for a split second tho.

Wat8.jpg

Both are selfish low IQ ballhogs who suppress other talented teammates, with LeBron being 6'9 and Westbrick 6'2, in order to inflate their stats and their perceived standing as players. That simple enough for Bronsexuals?

Both are selfish low IQ ballhogs who suppress other talented teammates, with LeBron being 6'9 and Westbrick 6'2, in order to inflate their stats and their perceived standing as players. That simple enough for Bronsexuals?
Calling Lebron low IQ is one of the dumbest NBA takes Ive seen for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back