Scores and rankings Official BigFooty SuperCoach Group

Jiska

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm
Thread starter Moderator #1
All members are encouraged to join this private group and pit yourselves against your fellow posters.

This is a true ranking of where you sit amongst fellow posters in our community. All entrants are ranked based on their overall score and performance of their single team entry in the SuperCoach competition.

Click here to join!

Post your team name below so that other posters will know who you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

manangatang

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C.
Hey manangatang. Is your team called the “Managatang 3rds”? I might need to se up a personal rivalry with you.
I’m super confused. I joined one that TJASTA set up for both AFL Fantasy and SC, and I don’t know what this one is. I also joined up to a group that Test Tickle set up I think.

But yeah that’s my team.

Test Tickle

Kevin Sheedy (AO) AFL Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LVBears | Bris Dolphins
I’m super confused. I joined one that TJASTA set up for both AFL Fantasy and SC, and I don’t know what this one is. I also joined up to a group that Test Tickle set up I think.

But yeah that’s my team.
This one is the BF SuperCoach forum group and over in the SFA there is also a group which i started and TJASTA started a league in the Club Room thread :think:

Cactus_

Now with extra savior faire
AFL Club
Richmond

But yeah that’s my team.
I only SuperCoach. I think AFL fantasy might be for the plebs (no offence to any plebs that may be reading this).

Top Bottom