Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One and all,

BigFooty can be a conduit for fair dealing between fans looking to trade tickets but it cannot be an avenue for illegal ticket scalping. You will get "beggars"; "oh I really need a ticket, etc.". They won't get a bite usually, monitor if they become a nuisance.

Please Read:

If you want to know which tickets you have been allocated, log into ticketek, go to My Ticketek
and check transaction history.

That time of the year is here again; furtively vanishing at work for twenty minutes while we log into Ticketek with our barcodes and endure their website to purchase tickets. All members should have received instructions from the AFL about the protocol for ticket purchases.

PLEASE NOTE

Every year we have people looking to use BigFooty as a place to dispose of unwanted tickets. If you want to give those tickets a new home with a fellow bulldog, by all means lets us know about it.

Main points: Be careful about "bundling", previously seen in eBay or Gumtree sales, eg. Selling one item for well above normal market value with a ticket included. We have previously see newly minted accounts for this purpose. Ban away.

We ask that all sales are for face value or less only. Under anti-scalping regulations you can recover fair transaction costs up to 10% of face value. No markups, no bundling a ticket with another item (Can of Coke $250 - Includes Ticket). As a community with a common interest I hope we can deal fairly with each other.

PLEASE NOTE: This website or its moderators do not represent or vouch for people selling tickets on this site. All purchases are made at your own risk.

This is the approved Western Bulldogs Grand Final Ticket Buy/Swap Sell thread. Do not discuss anything but ticket sales or purchases.

cc Ant_ Mofra Igloo Messenger Chief

As a condition of this thread and should you use it to buy/swap or sell grand final tickets, you agree to release BigFooty Inc and it's representatives of all liability for any loss incurred through transactions accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeking two GF tix - mad dogs supporter flying over from Perth and he does not want to miss out. Please help if you can!

I should have two social club tickets for my nan and i, but will miss out on a 3rd for the wife. When allocated if anyone has 3 and only need 2, id love love love to organise a swap and obvious cash to cover the 3rd. Pm me

Need 2 tickets for my best mate and his son. He has been to the last 6 prelims but he had a brain fade and forgot to register. Being social club I am fine but gutted for my mate who I have gone to the footy for last 28 years with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for 2 tix for wife and self. Getting on a bit so standing room is not really suitable. Please PM me and we can take it from there. Thanks.

I've got two AFL tickets and will hand over the membership cards with them as I won't be using them again this year. If anyone is interested please pm me. Seats are on level 1, very close to the fence.

Chasing two tickets, but could take one. Happy to pay whatever $ you're looking for as my flights and accommodation from Perth is all booked! Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back