Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2015
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Real Madrid, Liverpool
All well and good, but does not it seem a little juvenile and excessive to boast and rub salt into the wounds until the end? I am sure someone can find a great quote about being the bigger man/woman/being. I only know Mighty Boosh quotes.

The trolls keep bigfooty alive mate, its this kind of circumstance where the banter thrives. I live for it. #keepitalive

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
I think this bullshit "oh Mardi forced him" is some way for the crow fans to cope with losing their best player.
Fact is Mardi is lovely and isn't the controlling type and Danger is very much a strong willed person and would never let himself be pushed around.
Of course that's still ignoring the fact that he desperately wanted to come home....

Daniel McL

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2014
ACT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
I think this bullshit "oh Mardi forced him" is some way for the crow fans to cope with losing their best player.
Fact is Mardi is lovely and isn't the controlling type and Danger is very much a strong willed person and would never let himself be pushed around.
Of course that's still ignoring the fact that he desperately wanted to come home....

Exactly & we were kind enough to help him with his move home :p

It's well known that Dangerfield went mainly because his misses wanted to start a family in proximity to their respective family's. Danger was more than happy to stay in Adelaide otherwise and would have stayed. Conversations with close family members have said virtually exactly what I mentioned here. Don't twist, or dirty the truth.
Looks as if the person who edited Dangers wiki has been found

Wait, you mean to tell me someone said no to Roo.

Colour me shocked ;)
Everyone knows there is only one man in the AFL world anyone can't seriously say no to all the others are just pretenders :)
frankcosta-200.jpg

00VicWard001

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 3, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
It's well known that Dangerfield went mainly because his misses wanted to start a family in proximity to their respective family's. Danger was more than happy to stay in Adelaide otherwise and would have stayed. Conversations with close family members have said virtually exactly what I mentioned here. Don't twist, or dirty the truth.
Oh RePete, Your little eyeballs would have been positively welling when you typed your comment, sniffling into your little handkerchief - pinned to your jumper. Poor little fella.

Nov 30, 2000
No longer in a premiership drought
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC
All well and good, but does not it seem a little juvenile and excessive to boast and rub salt into the wounds until the end? I am sure someone can find a great quote about being the bigger man/woman/being. I only know Mighty Boosh quotes.

It's our board. If opposition fans want to read it and comment then fine, but no one is going out of their way to bait them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Another great game from Danger. Makes us so much better in the contested areas.
He certainly is a contested beast.
Goodluck to him for going home with dignity by the way. I didn't want him to go but who can blame him. Family is key. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the Brownlow this year.
Ive never bagged him or nor will I ever boo him. He's a legend in my eyes already o_O and I know he will inspire the Cats.

Daniel McL

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2014
ACT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
He certainly is a contested beast.
Goodluck to him for going home with dignity by the way. I didn't want him to go but who can blame him. Family is key. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the Brownlow this year.
Ive never bagged him or nor will I ever boo him. He's a legend in my eyes already o_O and I know he will inspire the Cats.

Hope Brad Crouch can stay injury free for you guys he will be a star if he stays fit!

I'm sort of over the Brad Crouch great white hope thing.
I have a brother in law in Adelaide who faps over his potential... but, Im yet to see it.:(

Is Matt the answer? Looks like a ball magnet.

And well done to you over Danger...felt the same way about Ablett...if you love footy you want to see these guys display their skills.

He was the source that PD had re-signed a couple of times wasn't he?

#noonesaysnotoroo #roolicious
#youdontsaynotoroo still makes me giggle. And probably always will.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Dat sponsorship deal, no wonder we are paying him sweet FA ;)

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
I really want to ask the club if all this public work Danger is doing is either,
1: Because he wants to.
2: Because everyone is asked as a group and he puts his hand up being a big name player.
Or 3: Because we feel like we have to truck him out all the time due to the circumstances of him joining the Cats.

If the club is the one pushing him to do stuff (not saying he doesn't WANT to, or not enjoy it mind you) then I think that's a disgrace.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
If the club is the one pushing him to do stuff (not saying he doesn't WANT to, or not enjoy it mind you) then I think that's a disgrace.
The guy was all over the media and events and promotions when he was in Adelaide. I'd say its something he enjoys doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back