Chris Davies - PAFC General Manager of Football

Remove this Banner Ad

He was great at the supporters evening we went to last year. So bloody direct and to the point.

The Summer of George was, in my opinion, the absolute peak hilarity on this board in the entire time I've been here. The only thing that comes close is the Triggamania thread.

Selection night team meetings also quality

Think positive.

I think this guy can’t see anything on the bright side of life.

look hopefully Chris is with us for a few more years, but ultimately everyone expires in their role.

I think this guy can’t see anything on the bright side of life.

look hopefully Chris is with us for a few more years, but ultimately everyone expires in their role.
Agree. Even I myself expired in my role as China advisor thanks to KT / Koch end of 2018 but my expiration expired long ago, end of 2018 if I recall.

Agree. Even I myself expired in my role as China advisor thanks to KT / Koch end of 2018 but my expiration expired long ago, end of 2018 if I recall.

it’s natural, we all do, business owners employees. It’s rare to have a 10 year plus employee that isn’t there just to collect a pay check.

I saw a business consultant in 2019 talk about employees should be transitioned every three years and our role as business owners is to help build them,
Transition and re hire. From what I’ve seen it’s about right to be honest

What’s more interesting is Richo put his balls on the line with his 3 and 5. If not achieved does this mean he’ll fall on his sword?

What’s more interesting is Richo put his balls on the line with his 3 and 5. If not achieved does this mean he’ll fall on his sword?
No. Richo put his balls on the line long before that, with CD, when they challenged Koch and thus the board re the appointment of KT’s successor. Oh dear what have I said?

Re the 3 and 5 … the pressure as far as Richo and CD are concerned is on Hinkley.

Oh dear what have I said?

Don’t tell C4 for god sake.

The fact he knew about the summer of George is hilarious
I demand to know whether Jimmy Toumpas knows about the time trial meme.

When he finishes, someone can ask him.

Looking forward to more Summers of George

ae4426a4f3992468c7a3fb9aa5d36a44.gif

I saw a business consultant in 2019 talk about employees should be transitioned every three years and our role as business owners is to help build them,
Transition and re hire. From what I’ve seen it’s about right to be honest
Of course, it wouldn't be in the self-interest of a business consultant to say that, would it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no sh*t Sherlock. Typical Australian mindset
Lucky I live in Australia with that mindset then

Sorry to offend. Sometimes I think business owners need their self importance pricked a little.

On topic - I hope Chris Davies stays for a long time. I think a problem we've had in our AFL era is that we've had good people poached too often

The fact he knew about the summer of George is hilarious
I'm pretty sure Benny D printed out the whole trade thread and gave it to him.

Is Benny D one who left and went to the crows?
No bloody way. He's the bloke you probably spoke to a few times in the membership department.

The 36ers pinched him after trying to headhunt him 2 or 3 times and offered him a deal too good to refuse, and meant he could go to the footy as a fan and not as a club official.

Lucky I live in Australia with that mindset then

Sorry to offend. Sometimes I think business owners need their self importance pricked a little.

On topic - I hope Chris Davies stays for a long time. I think a problem we've had in our AFL era is that we've had good people poached too often
Haha employees are paid very well here with awesome conditions. An employer desiring an employee to do their best isn’t unfair. I always treat my staff well, support them, pay higher than award. In return see above. Too many employees don’t grasp the concept of risk reward. It’s easier to be a leach contribute to some go broker and move on. Whereas that poor person is left with nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back