tomaraya

Team Captain
Jun 9, 2003
northern suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
it's gone beyond just dropping him back to williamstown for me.
pay him out and buy him a one way ticket home.
absolutely putrid footballer who only adds something to the team when he aint in it. :mad:
my continued support for MM will depend on whether this dud continues to gets a game or not.

Gotta agree with you there mate.
After Round 1 i thought we should give him one more chance but now we are 5 rounds in and he has done nothing but make it harder for us to win my missing easy shots and fumbling under pressure
Get him out of our team

guess_who said:
No, way Lockyer has something most CFC players lack. Heart and balls, he is a top player.
im a massive fan of tarks , but his man was best on ground and the difference between winning and losing.

Yes, but surely you can't judge him on one game. I don't think he has been the same since his injury. I think he is a great leader though,and you could build a team around him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Williams continues to show what he is worth in the Collingwood team (nothing), he is making Damien "Chipper" Adkins look like a fricken superstar...... I think its now well established who got the better of that deal.

Williams is a joke he belongs in the VFL reserves :p drop him before he gets worse lol. And Obree well his got to improve very soon otherwise good by to him as well.

Do you think MM has realised how ******** Williams is?

dumesny1 said:
Delist these Collingwood 'supporters'

Tomaraya
Rozza44
VEEBEE
Chaos Barbie
Stan
sorry im in the williams mould, youd get stuff all for both of us lol.seriously though i have been sticking up for him for the last 2 seasons , saying when he gets his confidence back he will be ok .it aint ever gunna come back,hes a shot bird.

with MM on board

he'll keep both Morrsion and Williams, why?

BECAUSE HE IS A BIASED WCE GUY IN DISGUIE! Who next? Judd? Kerr? Braun?

Williams is MM's Lovechild, it hurts him to delist him

Hmmmm, O Bree isn't THAT bad, considering he was one of our best last week

Woey will stay on, you never know what he'll produce

But MM, Time to cut Williams, for good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back