Preview Official Derby Preview Melt - Opposition Posters #bringit

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a can't lose situation.

If we win, then that's great.

If we lose, we improve our potential draft pick and at the same time provide Eagles with the ultimate troll in moving them up the ladder and lowering their pick. Obviously they won't do anything in finals, so it's the perfect set up in providing a win-win scenario for Sunday.

This is a can't lose situation.

If we win, then that's great.

If we lose, we improve our potential draft pick and at the same time provide Eagles with the ultimate troll in moving them up the ladder and lowering their pick. Obviously they won't do anything in finals, so it's the perfect set up in providing a win-win scenario for Sunday.

6276678-bottom-barrel.jpg

We have ZERO to lose.

If you guys win, you were suppose to and the West Australian and all your back slapping buddies can circle jerk about how awesome you guys are. We cop numerous yawn fest articles about whatever needs fixing. The turn the blind eye mentality will last roughly one week when you drop the next game and the screws will tighten even more. Obviously they're turning already.

HOWEVER, if we win? Well the decent journalists will continue to point out your flaws and the mention of age will become even more evident.

The poor journalists? Well they'll do a 6 page spread on Nic Nat and how he and Rioli would've made the team a premiership threat and the worlds against the Eagles. Simpson will continue to be spoken about as an innovator and Eagle supporters will console themselves with quotes like 'Man, If Natanui was playing we'd be top 4'. 'Man, if Kennedy hadn't of got injured when he did...' 'Man, we need to play a bit of youth to get some zip... BUT Lecras, Priddis, Schofield, McKenzie etc are all great servants and deserve to bow out on their terms'

We have ZERO to lose.

If you guys win, you were suppose to and the West Australian and all your back slapping buddies can circle jerk about how awesome you guys are. We cop numerous yawn fest articles about whatever needs fixing. The turn the blind eye mentality will last roughly one week when you drop the next game and the screws will tighten even more. Obviously they're turning already.

HOWEVER, if we win? Well the decent journalists will continue to point out your flaws and the mention of age will become even more evident.

The poor journalists? Well they'll do a 6 page spread on Nic Nat and how he and Rioli would've made the team a premiership threat and the worlds against the Eagles. Simpson will continue to be spoken about as an innovator and Eagle supporters will console themselves with quotes like 'Man, If Natanui was playing we'd be top 4'. 'Man, if Kennedy hadn't of got injured when he did...' 'Man, we need to play a bit of youth to get some zip... BUT Lecras, Priddis, Schofield, McKenzie etc are all great servants and deserve to bow out on their terms'

Just asking....are you the one doing all the cobblering?

We have ZERO to lose.

Great impressions!!

Your quotes sound exactly like my West Coast mates. 'If we had Nice Nat we'd be top 4' blah blah blah.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the good of the game, West Coast have to win so they have a path to the grand final.

Since it's looking like the Jabby mastermind (Hird) is presenting the Norm Smith medal, it has to go to Mitchell. I'd stop booing at Hird because I'd be too busy laughing at the outcome. Probably be Mitchells last game and he can say what the hell he thinks (and give us all one last injection mime), could up the ante on the lols.

For the good of the game, West Coast have to win so they have a path to the grand final.

Since it's looking like the Jabby mastermind (Hird) is presenting the Norm Smith medal, it has to go to Mitchell. I'd stop booing at Hird because I'd be too busy laughing at the outcome. Probably be Mitchells last game and he can say what the hell he thinks (and give us all one last injection mime), could up the ante on the lols.

Or if Port Power make the gf and Paddy Ryder is bog. What are they going to do? Paddy might shove the medal down Hird's throat, might be a tad embarrassing for the AFL executive. Mind you they probably won't notice as they will be busy flirting with some new girlfriends.

s**t, I'd pay to watch that, record it it and play it back as my avatar for life.

391831_eb55ce9cf40f1a18be9268f5eb98e36f.JPG

Shamelessly stolen from Godfather32 on the WCE board. Since the 2011 draft. Not sure on the cut off date but probably before Cox/Darcy/Deluca/Nyhuis debuts if I recall correctly.

How good.

And if you also add Luke Ryan to the list it would be 36 debuts if your assumption on cut off date is correct.
That is extraordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back