Official Team Thread Official Dragons FFC Season 24 Team Thread - Just remember your friends, @hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14, 15 & 16 Posting Stats:

TLITWhK.png

Here are the posting statistics for the last three weeks.

As the Home & Away seasons comes to a close, we have made it into the finals series. It is by far the funnest time of the season, so I ask that you all hop in our next thread which will be up tomorrow against the Gumbies FFC.

The Half Back, Spanna_, Only Forwards, caddyshack, A Swallow, Mooresome, vanders, Daniel1812, Jatz, AmericanCrow, iBeng, Ljp86, chefmeister, Determinant, Pie 4 Life, Knifey Spoony, Hatchy1992, Scorpus, Blaze Storm, VSTone, cammo6556, WFL

It's an honor to be only the clubs 2nd Fred medallist!

Thanks for the consistent service I got from the team week in week out!
Can't wait until I become the third! ;)

Lads we have the Gumbies in an elimination final this week. Let's get into the tread and give them hell (when it's posted). Hoping to see a few posters make a return to form!

GO DRAGONS!

Solid win Dragons. The first half wasn't great but to come back in the second half like we did was superb and then snatch the game in the final minutes through a couple of iBeng goals was superb.

Great games by Hatchy1992 and iBeng, Scorpus had a huge game with Blaze Storm, VSTone, cammo6556, WFL and The Half Back also performed strongly.

Nice to get the win and give ourselves a home final first up in week one of the finals. We must keep the form we've discovered in the last couple of weeks, come out firing and hit them hard early!

Also, well done to Hatchy1992 on becoming the club's second Fred Medallist. Very well deserved. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Huge performance lads. Put the pretenders in their place.

You know you are playing well when you can put the recently crowned Fred medalist down back for the second half.

Well done lads!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win in the elimination final, Dragons. A solid effort from start to finish which was pretty pleasing overall.

Some super games there by cammo6556, VSTone Hate, Blaze Storm, Scorpus, Knifey Spoony and Pie 4 Life while @hatcjy1992 and iBeng got amongst the goals again up forward. I was happy to contribute a couple of goals myself too.

Onto a huge game next week in the second week of the finals. We'll need to be at our best to take it up to our opposition!

Unlucky Dragons. We had a good start in the first few minutes there but soon found ourselves trailing at quarter time. From there we held our own but could never get enough momentum to hit the lead and take the game away from our opponents.

A good captains' game from cammo6556 with Hate, Blaze Storm, Determinant and Hatchy1992 all doing some good things. It's obviously disappointing to exit the finals series in the semi finals but we did fairly well to reach this far after some ordinary form in the middle of the season.

Hopefully next season we can get some momentum going early and keep that going through the middle part of the season. I'm certainly looking forward to being back in Dragons' colours in Season 25. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back