Opinion Official ECO thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

What hurt for me today was that I had the SANFL game on in the background, the amount of times the setup at the centre was Jacobs, douglas, gibbs and betts instead of at least one or two of Jones, Galucci, Poholke anyone else for that matter depressed me.
Wtf? Betts??? They can’t be serious. How many center bounces has he attended in his time at crows? How many will he attend in the future? Now we’re playing him there instead of developing the future, just to try and win a game of sanfl? As if it’s not bad enough Douglas and Gibbs get majority of minutes.

Well, my nights gone from bad to worse.

What hurt for me today was that I had the SANFL game on in the background, the amount of times the setup at the centre was Jacobs, douglas, gibbs and betts instead of at least one or two of Jones, Galucci, Poholke anyone else for that matter depressed me.

Just shows how f^^^ed up this club is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I get older I tend to emotionally check in and out of the Crows more often. My mental health is more important than loyalty to a footy side, even one I love. When the club is in a heap, I can't bear to care about it too much.

It's only footy.

I had my own game of footy on Saturday afternoon. Earlier in the year I was annoyed when I realised it clashed with the 1 MCG game that the Crows had for the year. As the week approached I started to think it was more of a lucky break.

Our team won by 4 goals, I managed a sausage roll myself - After we finished I checked the scores and it was the 3rd quarter. I noped out of that and didn't bother for the rest of it and just enjoyed the rest of the day watching the other games of footy after us and then onto the pub for post-game beers

I wasn't gonna let the Crows ruin my weekend this time

I thought we could have a down season this year with an ageing list but didn't think we'd get this...

its-poop-again-gif.491434

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Douglas, Gibbs
Out: Stengle

Otten, Atkins, Mackay still playing.

I'm officially ECO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back