Preview Official: First Semi Final: North Melbourne vs Sydney, ANZ Stadium, Saturday 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any Rooboys/girls needs a cheap hotel near sydney airport, then I stupidly booked one and can't refund it. Going cheap :oops:
PM me if you're keen. Good luck against the Cola cheats.

If any Rooboys/girls needs a cheap hotel near sydney airport, then I stupidly booked one and can't refund it. Going cheap :oops:

You're a good sort tuggs. There'll be ten to one Tiges fans more willing to lose the cash than admit this.

I know this ground is horrible, but any ideas where.good seats are? Heading up for the game for a reversal of last year's result.
Did garner go into the guts when he exploded in the 2/3rd quarters?

If so then Sugar in for LT and rotate Garner through the middle more.

Also here's one from left field... Would we contemplate giving BBB a rest this week for Maj?

Did garner go into the guts when he exploded in the 2/3rd quarters?

If so then Sugar in for LT and rotate Garner through the middle more.

Also here's one from left field... Would we contemplate giving BBB a rest this week for Maj?
Ben Brown who shrugged off being manhandled to snap two goals when we desperately needed them? Who works like clockwork with Drew and Waite? Not a rein I'd be pulling.

Kayne in for Lindsay. Hansen very iffy yesterday… maybe he should be taken out. Apart from that the team is going along beautifully! even Gibson for that matter. Dal Santo terrible tho

Ben Brown who shrugged off being manhandled to snap two goals when we desperately needed them? Who works like clockwork with Drew and Waite? Not a rein I'd be pulling.
Yeah BBB is my favourite player but he's looking very tired. He hasn't had a week off and to freshen him up and throwing a selection curve ball might help us get through this week for an assault on Subiaco.

Don't worry, I would never entertain the idea if BBB was firing like last year but I'm sure our coaching panel would have one eye on this week and one eye on the prelim through man management aka last weeks resting policy that was so heavily scrutinised.

No shame in that, I booked the flights last week as well, have to back your team in..

Just got my seats....geez the North allocation is SKINNY!

Aisle 105, Section 106-1.

Went for 142-1 where the cheer squad is to be sure to have some north fans near by.. was supposed to be in a North allocation yesterday but it turned out to be 50/50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got my seats....geez the North allocation is SKINNY!

Aisle 105, Section 106-1.

North allocation is a bit of a smack in the face, I'm sure plenty more will be released, but gee not doing many favours at the moment.

Thanks for a great day yesterday being part of that huge crowd, it helped a little getting over the loss of my Dogs the night before. Higgo and Waite did exactly what they were brought into the club to do, stood up when it mattered. If Shaun played for us on Saturday night I reckon we would have got over the line, but you're welcome anyway :)

Good luck for this week, surely the Swans are ripe for the plucking.

Tarrant has a huge job on Tippett this weekend, he looked like the Tippett of 3-4 years ago on the weekend.

You're a good sort tuggs. There'll be ten to one Tiges fans more willing to lose the cash than admit this.
After last year when we beat Sydney in round 23 and then had to scramble to get flights to Adelaide for the elim I thought I'd plan ahead. happy to take a hit with the flights and get a partial refund, but I don't want the hotel room to go to waste. All the best next week bro.

Turner has to play this week. Tough out to select but Lindsay (or Nahas) would be the one for mine. Brown stays, for now, but if we get through Sydney and Brown is underwhelming, Maj in for the NikNat battle might be a left field game turner.

Last edited:
Well done yesterday to the Roos....too good inside and Goldstein is just a mountain of a man...absolute star.

I think you will do Sydney this week and not sold on West Coast yet either. Honestly think this is by far you biggest chance to snatch a flag as there is no stand out this year.

Good luck.

Can't believe your 2.40 with the bookies!

Goldy will monster Sydney rucks.

Ill admit Gibson was important, but Hansen simply no… how about his shitful effort at the city end pocket vs Tyshit Vickery where he let him run rings around him and run into an open goal… that was good.. not
Oh dear....
Hansen made a mistake there, as he did with his handball that Conca goaled from... But the rest of his game was good, he took intercept mark time after time and his disposal was really good. You should of sat on your dads knee so you could get a better view young fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back