OFFICIAL - Guns N' Roses reunion - Playing Coachella 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Good night last night, hard to get into it early, a big show like that compared to Gojiras sideshow on Thursday but still enjoyable.

The only really Axl moment was him stopping halfway though You Could Be Mine because a light was shining in his eyes! They redid it but took the sting out for me, and that’s my fave Gunners song!

Civil War and November Rain highlights, both epic. Geez Axl likes a lot of breaks, wasn’t bad, sort of like intermissions. Slash is a great player but got a bit over the extended guitar solos.

Seen gunners ala axl and he's misfits. At RL.
He run into an oxygen tent after every song .

He seemed alot fitter this time.
Moved heaps better.

He's a old campaigner.

30 years ago today

Hard to believe it’s 30 years.

* me it was hot there, especially when nursing a hangover after seeing Iggy Pop and the Beasts of Bourbon the night before at Selinas (including guest appearances from Slash and Duff for Iggy’s encore).

Good times!

30 years ago today

Arguably the biggest band in the world in the early 90's along with U2. Here is a gem of an interview from the tour, though Duff not looking too healthy. Lucky to still be alive I reckon and not the only one.

New track to tease people more that a new album might be coming out.

The melody is actually not bad and we have heard these lyrics many times before.

maybe a shame the solo wasn't more memorable.

New track to tease people more that a new album might be coming out.

The melody is actually not bad and we have heard these lyrics many times before.

maybe a shame the solo wasn't more memorable.

Decent track. Axl still has great range. I don't mind it.

You're right about the solo.

Cause Slash CGAF about the song thats why, its old leftover fodder from Chinese Democracy.
Sounds like Estranged farted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back