OFFICIAL - Guns N' Roses reunion - Playing Coachella 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Coma's probably my favourite GnR song. Just they never used to play it live, so surprised they are now.

They been doing Coma on and off for a little while, never heard it live, but the one I want to hear live is Dead Horse although fat chance I reckon.
Still think Rocket Queen is consistently the best sounding live song they do.

They been doing Coma on and off for a little while, never heard it live, but the one I want to hear live is Dead Horse although fat chance I reckon.
Still think Rocket Queen is consistently the best sounding live song they do.

They've performed Coma at every gig of their reunion.

Axl is pretty meh on RQ these days, I would say Out Ta Get Me is Axl's best consistent performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ta, I looked them up a day or two ago and the cheapest seats that were advertised were at least $220 and I was shocked. I'm trying to see if I'm able to pre-purchase now, as I'm with Telstra. Have no freaking clue what my login details and so-on are with Telstra though!
Might be able to just use the presale code on the ticketek site. Its GNR2017

Went for the Sound Relief concert a few years back for the fires. Was alright if you were in front of the stage, as soon as you went into the stands though it turned to s**t.

Insane! I went to get Diamond at the pre sale but all tickets were exhausted, still ended up with Premium on the side floor just behind diamond section. $2300 is ambitious to say the least!

its hard to tell if they will use the whole ground but hopefully the back GA is big.

izzy and axle don't see eye to eye Izzy wanted the band to stay hard rock like the first album but axle went and got dizzy dean and backup singers.Pity after all these years they still won't play together on stage.

Anywoooo I seen this lies Tshirt at one of the US shows.
image.jpeg .looks like the merch stands at the US shows were huge they had heaps of stuff.

izzy and axle don't see eye to eye Izzy wanted the band to stay hard rock like the first album but axle went and got dizzy dean and backup singers.Pity after all these years they still won't play together on stage.

Anywoooo I seen this lies Tshirt at one of the US shows.
View attachment 289657 .looks like the merch stands at the US shows were huge they had heaps of stuff.

Didn't Izzy play with GnR in London a few years back?
It's irrelevant now though. Unless Axl loosens up the purse strings, we won't see Izzy play with them again. :(

Good picks of merch there, rocker. I spent close to $500USD on merch in Vegas, and didn't even get close to getting everything. I focussed on items with dates and Las Vegas on them.
Also got my VIP merch in the mail, got some killer items! I will post some pics if you want to see them.

Got a ticket for the Welcome to the Jungle pit at the MCG, comes with more "limited edition" merch. Wonder if it will be the same as what I got in Vegas?

Didn't Izzy play with GnR in London a few years back?
It's irrelevant now though. Unless Axl loosens up the purse strings, we won't see Izzy play with them again. :(

Good picks of merch there, rocker. I spent close to $500USD on merch in Vegas, and didn't even get close to getting everything. I focussed on items with dates and Las Vegas on them.
Also got my VIP merch in the mail, got some killer items! I will post some pics if you want to see them.

Got a ticket for the Welcome to the Jungle pit at the MCG, comes with more "limited edition" merch. Wonder if it will be the same as what I got in Vegas?
I would like to see what you brought:).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back