OFFICIAL - Guns N' Roses reunion - Playing Coachella 2016

Their website (http://www.gunsnroses.com/) is nothing but this:

CXGM5A7UMAEv_-W.jpg:large

They're also sounding original era merch. Article about it here. Sounds like there's a real chance it'll happen.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...n/news-story/f3a10c931a7a9d22e9554ccb5eb8f587

Last edited:
Appetite is an absolute classic album but I doubt any reunion will ever come close to what they were back in the day.
Adler was easily my favourite tub basher in G n R, but he has had years/decades of heroin abuse since their peak of the late 80's.

I'd be surprised if he could handle a steady four four these days let alone a complete gig. Would love to see it happen though.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Anyone see them on the AFD tour? From memory they played the Entertainment Centre here in Victoria. I was just too young to go. They'd lost me by the time they toured for UYI so I didn't go. AFD is a classic album which still holds up well today. Wouldn't be the same but I'd go.

Anyone see them on the AFD tour? From memory they played the Entertainment Centre here in Victoria. I was just too young to go. They'd lost me by the time they toured for UYI so I didn't go. AFD is a classic album which still holds up well today. Wouldn't be the same but I'd go.
I saw Guns N' Roses* in 2013 and they were actually a lot better than I was expecting. Axl's still got it even if he goes off stage every bloody song.

Also seen Slash the last two times he's come out with Myles Kennedy and both times he's been awesome.

volcboy

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

I saw them in 1988 on the AFD tour - tenth row on the floor. A band called Kings Of The Sun opened. I have very fond memories of the concert, and wouldn't bother seeing them again. They played the whole album minus a couple of tracks (Anything Goes and You're Crazy from memory), and a couple of covers (Knockin On Heaven's Door and another).

I still listen to some tracks off this album occasionally, and they hold up well. My Michelle, Mr Brownstone and the riff and opening from Welcome To The Jungle are particular favourites. I don't have any time for their later stuff at all (November Rain is just embarrassing).

Neen

????????????
Jul 1, 2011
Thomastown
AFL Club
Richmond

I was at that show and left disappointed. They were terrible live. Having said that, Crue / Poison were horrendous around that time and Bon Jovi were blown offstage by Choir Boys. The only band that performed well at the Entertainment center was the David Lee Roth Band. They were awesome.

I didn't go to the Calder Park G'n'R show with Skid Row, but I'm told by friends that attended that is was an awesome show. I think it is great that 80's band reunite, as long as they do it for the right reasons. Has to be the original line up, or there's no point to it.

Sep 23, 2007
Supercoach Hell
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando magic Baltimore Ravens
I saw Guns N' Roses* in 2013 and they were actually a lot better than I was expecting. Axl's still got it even if he goes off stage every bloody song.

Also seen Slash the last two times he's come out with Myles Kennedy and both times he's been awesome.
Ditto, i saw them at Sydney myer music bowl, were fantastic. Also saw Slash's band and as you'd expect he hasn't missed a beat.
With a clean Duff, and Matt sorum... I have serious pants tingles.
Also wouldn't object to playing a couple of songs from Chinese Dimocracy. Betters a good track.

Back