Official Club Stuff Official Hawthorn Club Account on Big Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

So, we've been in discussions with the friendly people at our favourite footy club and they're keen to involved on our board.

We've set up an account called HFC Official, which will be used by contacts at the club to answer some questions, provide info and, if we're lucky, dispense the odd bit of info.

Bear with us while we work out the best way to run the beast and the basic parameters, but once it's going it should be a great way for us all to have more contact with our club, and our club with us.

On the downside, we all have to behave now.

No. Business as usual. This is an open forum. They're not here to monitor you.

That sounds fantastic, a great response from our club. We must bear in mind though, there will be times when certain questions will not be able to be answered for various reasons.

Well done Hawthorn FC.

Yeah, 'aint it? We do enjoy close ties with the club, this just makes it a little more transparent and gives you all a chance to put questions forward and ask for information and the like.

There will be ground rules though.

I'm excited by it. And we should all feel good that our club values our neck of cyber space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

This is the real HFC Official here...

Thanks to the BigFooty administrators and members for welcoming us onto your forum. It's been a pleasure to deal with the administrators and I'm sure the outcome will be positive for both the Club, its members and supporters.

Our intention in becoming involved on this forum is not to restrict BigFooty members from expressing their opinion on the Club or anything football-related. The purpose of this forum is to do exactly that, therefore we welcome you to continue posting your opinions and feedback.

Our presence will be relatively small on here. As mentioned, it will take a short-while to understand the best way to operate in this space. There are times when threads can develop from mis-information (i.e. incorrect training times, membership prices etc.), which sometimes creates a snowball-effect. The majority of our posts will be in the form of a correction.

If you have a membership or general club question that you want answered, we recommend that you email membership@hawthornfc.com.au for membership-related questions, or hawka@hawthornfc.com.au for general club questions. We advise you to use these communication mediums as emails are responded to promptly, and we cannot guarantee a quick response to a question on BigFooty posted in regular threads.

Once again, thanks for welcoming us into your home!

PS - Have you all seen the Leigh Matthews video on the membership website? Check it out here http://membership.hawthornfc.com.au/. It was fantastic to have Leigh back at the Club. His video is just a taste of things to come with the Club's 2012 ALWAYS HAWTHORN campaign.

Stay tuned for a full membership campaign roll-out in mid-November!

Hey Grizz

Is this Sshh.

Congratulations to all of our Mods for this most welcome initiative.

And as I say to all newbies. Welcome aboard

No, this is not Shhhhh. This is the official account of the HFC.

Weclome by the way, Official One. Nice out at Waverley today?

Finally, someone who can tell me truthfully how tall Luke Lowden is now! :p (in fact updated player heights and weights on the website would make a nice off season present ;))
206.5 cm.....in bare feet...
208 WITH BOOTS.....I stand corrected...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back