bradrowe#32

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rochester FC, Waroona FC, Pacers
Only four games in, but pretty happy so far. Could have beaten Miami and beat the T-Wolves.

The PG trade is looking a lot better; Olapido is averaging 24pts, 4.5r, 3.5a and 2.5s. Needs to get his shooting better. I love Sabonis, 13pts, 9.5r. He has a nice stroke and amazingly quick feet. Him and Turner can be a good duo for a long time hopefully and with Leaf playing well and with Anigbogu, we should be ok in the front court long-term.

Collison has been solid, but the point guard position is obviously one we have to address in this draft or next, along with the small forward. Bojan is streaky, but can hold the sf position for a year hopefully.

I'd love to turn Thad Young into a young piece or good pick and finally offload Jefferson, and go into this super draft with some great picks, and just keep feeding time into all these young guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

presidentfirrito

Debutant
Jul 26, 2010
Nova Scotia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers. Flip Skateboards.
Cant watch at the moment due to where I am, questionable wifi.

But happy with results/highlights.

Sabonis & Oladipo started well.

Agree with all the above, done well to have Collison back as a temp pg.
The ol' point guard spot been an issue for some time ha

Unless in desperate need of cap space I'm ok with keeping Jefferson. Won't get anything for him and a good veteran.

thecatattack

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams
I'm pretty ******* hyped for the season.

Arguably the biggest off-season in the franchise's history in regards to signing Brogdon, Lamb and trading for Warren, plus re-signing Sabonis.

We just need Dipo back and healthy and a strong contributer.

Supersuns

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Pacers, Colts, Mets
Is a top 3 seed a pass mark? Philly and Bucks the main threats in the east. I’d say we are about equal with Boston

CasuallyDressed

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, 76ers, Rockies.
That's more than a pass at this stage.

I'd say top 5-6 is a pass and even higher dependant on how Dipo comes back.
I'd say home court would be the goal for Indy... that's my expectations of them anyway. I really like the squad, especially the guards. If Sabonis and Turner can function together then they'll be a nasty team to face in a series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thecatattack

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sabonis, Turner and Brogdon all looked very nice. Super impressed by Brogdon's passing and playmaking.

Sabonis struggled with fouls, as usual. Turner struggled with an inside big, as usual.

I feel the more they play and hash things out, we'll start to look great.

Supersuns

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Pacers, Colts, Mets
Really impressed with turners shot making and smarts on the offensive end. Just needs some more inside strength, Sabonis also needs to get better on D as with both of them out there we are poor defensively

presidentfirrito

Debutant
Jul 26, 2010
Nova Scotia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers. Flip Skateboards.
Sabonis MVP has a lovely ring to it.

Didn't get to watch any full pre season matches, high hopes though. As usual.

Between 3rd an 6th I feel. Snag home court and it can all happen.

Shade

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Pacers
zip and 3 off to a good start. :flushed::flushed:

i miss the days of D West PG and danny granger.

the circle jerk around the team in the offseason was fascinating.

if Brogdon was that good why were Milwaukee meh about letting him go.

could be in for a rough season imho

Shade

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Pacers
TJ Warren is absolutely awful and belongs in europe not the NBA.

garbage player

thecatattack

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TJ Warren is absolutely awful and belongs in europe not the NBA.

garbage player

Lmao overreaction much?

Bogey's first 3 games he averaged 11pts and 1reb on 50/29/75 shooting.

Give him to time to settle into our offense (as dogshit as it is). He looks greatly improved on defense and has had some good spurts, including scoring 7 straight with under 3min to go to give us the lead today.

Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hi All,

New to bigfooty, been a fan of the pacers for 3 years now, i follow as best as i can. Good result today without Domas and Myles. Hopefully everything starts clicking can't afford to lose games like we did to Cavs & Detroit. Bit biased but i reckon we can definately be 3rd seed since last year we only really lost to the dominating bigs (Giannis, Embiid types).. / (Drummond & Love, Thompson) so this season.

Feels nice having Brogdon, Sabonis & Lamb in my fantasy team, they are cleaning up atm

Shermanator

Get Luke Jackson NMFC
Mar 23, 2001
Inside Ben Brown’s hair
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pacers, Chelsea, Scorchers
Hi All,

New to bigfooty, been a fan of the pacers for 3 years now, i follow as best as i can. Good result today without Domas and Myles. Hopefully everything starts clicking can't afford to lose games like we did to Cavs & Detroit. Bit biased but i reckon we can definately be 3rd seed since last year we only really lost to the dominating bigs (Giannis, Embiid types).. / (Drummond & Love, Thompson) so this season.

Feels nice having Brogdon, Sabonis & Lamb in my fantasy team, they are cleaning up atm
If we can stay 50% until Dipo gets back we’ll make some noise in the post season.

Keep the faith Hickory family.

Top Bottom