Remove this Banner Ad

FromTheHartland

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, Indiana Pacers
Their starting 5 was easily the best in the league last year - Granger needs to fit into the second unit imo.
He's got mad ego though... Can't see him gelling with the 2nd unit much. Unless he just takes over and gets to finish games as the a small ball 4/weird wing combo with PG24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

FromTheHartland

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, Indiana Pacers
They probably couldn't get a decent replacement by trading him either, right?
If they pickup a backup shooter like Rip Hamilton they could send him out for some picks to a contender with no salary cap qualms like Brooklyn. Or swap for two lesser players like a Jason Thompson and Chuck Hayes (even though the salaries don't work for that one)

Saintt

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2013
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
If they pickup a backup shooter like Rip Hamilton they could send him out for some picks to a contender with no salary cap qualms like Brooklyn. Or swap for two lesser players like a Jason Thompson and Chuck Hayes (even though the salaries don't work for that one)

No thanks.

FromTheHartland

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, Indiana Pacers
God that's an awful big man defensive pairing then Scola and Copeland are massive sieves!

FromTheHartland

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, Indiana Pacers
I don't watch Sacramento but how does a 6'6 centre not just get shot over the top of? How does he protect the rim?
He's basically made of concrete, can't move him in the post to get good position. Really good boarder and an underrated passer too. This is all based on his form from about 18-24 months ago, he gets no PT at sac

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FromTheHartland

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, Indiana Pacers
Starting to think that his scoring off the bench will be more valuable than anything we can get in a trade... And his expiring contract will allow us to re-sign Stephenson and help us stay under/near the cap when PGs extension kicks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams
Hibbert has 8pts, 15reb and 4blks.

George has 10pts and 3reb.

Stephenson has 13pts, 2reb and 3ast.

And we're down 44-40 at HT.

HighRoller

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Demons,Pacers
wtf I go out and grab lunch and we had a 15 point lead evaporate against the Pistons into a deficit by half time??? 9 points for the second quarter..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back