Official Indiana Pacers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice win after another slow start.Orlando Johnson did some nice things in the first half and PG24 rebounded from a slow start. Scola was such a great signing.

Not confident about BKN, but I know we'll give a good showing.

Very big game and a great test against Brooklyn tomorrow.

Tbh I don't rate Brooklyn at all and I think they'll finish as a low seed playoff team.

4 wins in 5 nights including the last game being on the road against a team that thinks it can win a championship is amazing.

I thought we should be able to handle Memphis but that was pretty impressive, almost clinical - getting excited!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

104-77.

First time past 100 this season.

9-0.

Hibbert dropped 24pts, 10reb and 8blk.

George dropped 22pts.

Bring on Chi-town.

Granger still to come back too.

If he accepts his role off the bench relieving Stephenson and George, their second unit is going to be scary. If not, they can always dump him for a pick or something.

Last year their starting 5 was by far the best lineup in the league on point differential. And now they have an actual bench, potentially a decent one when Granger is back.

And their D last year was at 'all time' levels, i.e. up there with 04-05 Pistons, old school Spurs etc.

Keep this record up for the year and you'll lose 7 or 8 games. Wouldn't stress to much. haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back