Official Indiana Pacers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How many does everyone think we can win out of our next 6 (Clippers, Portland, Jazz, Spurs, Thunder, Heat)? I'd take 3-3.

:eek:

101.gif

With this road trip to be honest I would love to see us come out and win more than we lose that's for sure. If we can knock off one of SAS and OKC that would be nice. Ah heck lets go 5-0

The big one is when they get back and play Miami we cant allow them to think they can beat us on our home court. I know its miles away but it will be a psychological advantage if we demolish them in Indy.

We shouldn't have really lost yesterday. Lance had an absolute stinker and they keep persisting with trying new things with the bench. Every game it seems as though we are breaking away then Ian Mahinmi gets on the court and we start losing. I wonder what his + / - is for the year lol? We really do need a scorer to play with that second unit (Granger?).

We had a big enough lead yesterday and against the Clippers the prior day (even though we held on) to just start pulling always ends up getting close towards the end.

Its like if PG, Roy and West head to the bench we are pretty screwed. The bench atm is not as good as people think. Scola and CJ for sure but pretty slim pickings after that.

Being a Saint Mary's fan and college basketball enthusiast you often get to see some of these future NBA stars before they make the big time. So I thought this would be a nice video for this thread.

yep I was convinced they were in a funk after going down by so much early but came good :D

Now to beat em on their home court as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win considering Hill and George weren't great.

Granger is reportedly back tomorrow against the Cats.

Should we trade Copeland? He's on $3m and only getting 6mins a game a lot of DNPs.

Great win considering Hill and George weren't great.

Granger is reportedly back tomorrow against the Cats.

Should we trade Copeland? He's on $3m and only getting 6mins a game a lot of DNPs.

Nah I'm happy with Copeland. I'd like to see him get a few more minutes because he can hit a three.

Write that loss to Toronto off as a scheduled loss... PG getting locked down by Terrence Ross, urgh!

Best record in the league, best team against WC teams, best defense, best depth.

They are going all the way this year I reckon. Will depend on if OKC can get out of the West though as the Thunder are a bad matchup for Indy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back