Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting... Their shoes are listed as "Sold Out"

and on the page it has this warning

Warning:
All shoes not authentic.The quality is not good as the real adidas or nike ones.
The shoes may damage after you play basketball game or strenuous exercise.
If you only used for basketball game please don't buy.

I'm guessing unclechopchop2 got in contact with him :D hahaha

Got an email today to say that they are now accepting Mastercard after all Now that i've got my mate to get my gear and I still owe him for using his visa and waiting a few days, this kinda annoys me now but at least in the future I can use my card.

Interesting... Their shoes are listed as "Sold Out"

and on the page it has this warning

I'm guessing unclechopchop2 got in contact with him :D hahaha

I did contact him, he was quite good to deal with. He apologised for the shoes, apparently they are for looks only and should not be used for any strenuous exercise. I gave him a spiel about how there was no mention of this on the site and its not unreasonable to expect that they should be real for $55. After some negotiation I will keep the shoes (they are stuffed I have no use for them) and jack gave me $50 off my next order. It was a win win as I've spent close to$1000 with jack putting in a number of group orders with mates. To summarise jack is great to deal with but steer clear of his shoes.

Was very happy to get home last night and have this waiting for me.

Worn at home in 7 games from 3/11/2102 - 10/12/2012

These have been a few months in the making but have finally got around to getting pics of them.

Barkley's 90/91 game used road uniform

KJ's 89/90 game used road uniform

And lastly, Shaq's game 5 2001 NBA Finals clinching used jersey

Cheers guys, Wizard the Lebron came from Meigray and the other were all auctioned items.
All of them were expensive but the Lebron was the most, I probably paid overs but I wanted it and couldn't turn down the opportunity. The Shaq, Barkley and KJ were auctioned in the US and although they were in the 1000s I managed to photo-match the so they would be worth at least what I paid, likely more in some cases.

Anybody ordered caps off Jacks other than Gak? Tempted to pick up a few and maybe another jersey...

Actually who am I kidding I'll be getting a jersey no matter what it's just deciding on which one...

Cheers guys, Wizard the Lebron came from Meigray and the other were all auctioned items.
All of them were expensive but the Lebron was the most, I probably paid overs but I wanted it and couldn't turn down the opportunity. The Shaq, Barkley and KJ were auctioned in the US and although they were in the 1000s I managed to photo-match the so they would be worth at least what I paid, likely more in some cases.

Not sure if you have seen it but if thats an interest of yours i'd iamgine you would really enjoy a new show thats on Fox at the moment - All Star Dealers.

Anybody ordered caps off Jacks other than Gak? Tempted to pick up a few and maybe another jersey...

Actually who am I kidding I'll be getting a jersey no matter what it's just deciding on which one...

I've ordered 2 beanies and a cap. Only placed it this week so won't find out about them (quality wise) until they arrive obviously. Having said that, two of the 3 I wanted Jack didn't have, so I had to change them :(

I've ordered 2 beanies and a cap. Only placed it this week so won't find out about them (quality wise) until they arrive obviously. Having said that, two of the 3 I wanted Jack didn't have, so I had to change them :(
Oooh that potentially sucks, I just wanted to buy one of each White Sox cap and a NBA snap back...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was very happy to get home last night and have this waiting for me.

When I saw these I automatically thought what a bandwagon flog. Then I saw the rest.

Jealous lul

Where is the best place to find NBA 'collectibles' besides Jerseys, caps and beanies? Or are ebay and all those other types of sites the best shot?

And memorabilia. That's the word I was looking for :p

Baltimore Ravens too? You have my heart, flaps .

Sadly, I've never dedicated myself to one College to go for (you have Mizzou). I like Yale but they don't really excel at anything in sport. So for lacrosse, I liked Johns Hopkins, Duke, Maryland, Syracuse, and that flowed in to bball. And I know major EPL teams aren't listed in our avatar things, but Arsenal/Crystal Palace are mine.

But hey, if you could say you could get 3 of them in another board user, you'd take it ;)

Wonder how long it will be until Rebel / Foot Locker flog off the LA Dwight jerseys cheap, surely they couldn't give one away to anyone who actually supports the Lakers anymore.. Would make a great joke gift for any Lakers supporting mates though.

Still I got far too excited over nothing the other day, thought I saw a Sonics jersey in the clearance rack, turned out to be one of those horrid "fashion" jerseys. :(

Just ordered 2 jerseys off Jack, no idea if the mastercard has gone through, usually on sites it's instant, this time it's just saying pending...

Ordered these 2
13142678910.jpg

13634299460.jpg

They arrived! Here's some pictures... Basically they're excellent for the price, most obvious difference you notice is the embroidery, more loose threads and the Sonics one had a minor mark on the N.

B1d20b5h.jpg

pRi4cK2h.jpg

tOsYtRb.jpg

iLPRHTc.jpg

10nG9mCh.jpg

jnvqkWzh.jpg

For comparison sake, this is the Cavs throwback next to my known genuine store bought Lakers jersey.

YCBIamDh.jpg

XXlfWL4h.jpg

aHyqsOVh.jpg

SpWd8wWh.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back