Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont think so mate. If you've got something decent chuck it up here i suppose.
As long as you dont spam it should be fine.

I'll just upload one that is kind of cool haha. I won't upload any more unless someone makes a jersey design page lol

Attachments

• SPURS.JPG
    SPURS.JPG
    837.3 KB · Views: 44
Also seems like that Throwback Jerseys store on DHgate is now only selling MLB jerseys for some reason.

Every time I find a reliable seller they do this.

1a8131f06b9dc52422d87281f982a0cc.gif
operating under a different name lmaoo so annoying

Received my first jersey today, and have a few more coming that I’ll post. Was a bit disappointed with the stitching of numbers and name but for what it cost I’m not gonna sook about it too much.

On another note, are they safe to iron? I want to get the numbers flat on the jersey, they are creased from the shipping.

IMG_4425.JPG IMG_4424.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
White Irving jersey came in the mail today, it's from a different seller to the other one but quality just as good if not better. The stitching on the letters and numbers is very impressive.
I find it interesting that both jerseys have been almost identical and have both come with the same nike tags attached.

No it doesn't, but from what I've seen is that replicas don't seem to have the flaps. I might be wrong though

I bought two of the same replica jersey (from two different sellers) as presents over christmas.
One had it, one didnt.

Doesnt worry me either way just interesting to see some that do and some that dont.

http://www.topbasketballshop.com/

Is this all cheap garbage or the real thing?

Theres a fine line between cheap garbage and the real thing these days.
I would say they're probably similar quality to the DH gate ones, but someone would have to give it a test run.

At that price though they're certainly not 100% legit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last few jerseys came through. I reckon the Ginobili one is the best I’ve received. Also don’t know why the Lebron jersey has a funky pattern on the number, I’m pretty certain it’s not like that. Anyone know? IMG_4444.JPG IMG_4445.JPG IMG_4446.JPG IMG_4447.JPG IMG_4442.JPG IMG_4443.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone purchased from goodbuysport on DHGate?

I see they have a JJ Redick sixers option now that I am pretty eager to get
Not many pictures reviews but from the ones I've seen they look pretty good.

Did my first purchase or 3 on DHGate. How long do they take to arrive usually?

Normally around 3 weeks.
Can be faster and can be up to 4.

Depends what part of the container your purchase is in. First in the container and you could be waiting a bit longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back