Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

I thought the exact same thing.
I've asked a couple of sellers if theyll stock the miami city jersey, and the hornets city jersey too.
I've heard march is when they'll be out after the Chinese new year.

Anyone seen one of these bad boys anywhere for dhgate type prices?

thumb.aspx

resurrector

Team Captain
Apr 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
hey dudes, just came across this thread and it seems i've been missing out hugely on the gold mine that is dhgate.

just wondering if anyone has bought bball shoes from there?

i noticed back a few someone had bought some yeezys with good success. i remember buying some Jordan's from a knock site a while back and the rubber sole split in half in about 10mins of playing time.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
hey dudes, just came across this thread and it seems i've been missing out hugely on the gold mine that is dhgate.

just wondering if anyone has bought bball shoes from there?

i noticed back a few someone had bought some yeezys with good success. i remember buying some Jordan's from a knock site a while back and the rubber sole split in half in about 10mins of playing time.

I bought a pair of Kyries and I ******* love them.
I wore them to play too and they seem fine (although I've gone back to my Hyperdunks)

Quality is great.

resurrector

Team Captain
Apr 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
I wore them to play too and they seem fine (although I've gone back to my Hyperdunks)

Quality is great.

nice man, good to hear!
is the seller you used at the time still up and running? flick us the store name if you remember...
i'm looking at some of the westbrook numbers but am thinking i might hold out for the PG2s to appear.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
nice man, good to hear!
is the seller you used at the time still up and running? flick us the store name if you remember...
i'm looking at some of the westbrook numbers but am thinking i might hold out for the PG2s to appear.

The seller was called feixhan
https://www.dhgate.com/store/20153864#st-navigation-storehome

Not the exact same 'item' i bought but here are some kyries from them:
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2018-kyrie-3-basketball-shoes-sneakers-men/409104035.html

Quality is great.
Any troubles with the sizing?

Pretty happy with my latest purchase .
Having a sixers jersey that isn't Joel or Ben pleases me as well.

20180215_181925-567x1008.jpg

Bobber

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wade and Dragic Vice City jerseys are up on DH Gate, ordered them both last night, can't wait to strut down the street in them

sweet but how do you buy it PVF seems like thats just a page of pictures?
That's weird, go's straight to the buying page for me :s

If you type Dwyane Wade into search on DHGate it should be the 11th one down, seller is milizi.

Back