Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Welp, that lasted long. Got to the checkout page, saw I had to enter in credit card details (rather than PayPal). Wouldn't have minded but I noticed that the URL wasn't secure (https) and given the site is 'dodgy' I decided against entering in anything.

Might go with DHGate for my fix.

Welp, that lasted long. Got to the checkout page, saw I had to enter in credit card details (rather than PayPal). Wouldn't have minded but I noticed that the URL wasn't secure (https) and given the site is 'dodgy' I decided against entering in anything.

Might go with DHGate for my fix.
Yeah I get abit iffy with sites when their stock photos look like they were ripped off the NBA shop store.

Still waiting on my Lillard and Wade city jerseys.
My greek freak one is brilliant. The colour is a strange one but I love it.

I haven't got my Wade City jersey yet either. This is what it said when I ordered it though.

Screenshot_20180307-141129.jpg

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
I haven't got my Wade City jersey yet either. This is what it said when I ordered it though.

View attachment 466982

Mine says April 14 due to arrive...so not sure about that.
I have seen some say they wont arrive til heaps later and then i got them in a few weeks like normal.

This is a bigger delay than I've seen though

My Wade City jersey has finally been shipped. I ordered it on Feb 15th
So I should expect 2 more weeks of waiting until mine is shipped. :p

Thoughts.
Is it just me or are those old Adidas cuts?

I like the Oladipo one. The Simmons one is different to the picture they put up when I bought it so it could be an adidas one. On the site it had white stripes on the side with blue stars. The one i got has blue stripes with white stars.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
brb while I become a Miami Heat fan for the next three weeks

Would drop legit coin for it too. But would happily settle for these off-whites https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/off-white-nike-air-jordan-1-release-date-price/

Heaps of off white floating around on DHgate. Just make sure you find a seller with photo reviews so you can see exactly what you’ve getting. Had a mate order the kith x adidas untraboosts, and they came with a black sole rather than a white one. Can spot the fake a mile away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you guys order off Dhgate do you guys enter your suburb or city under "city" for the address?

Been waiting a month for an order, only to find out today that it was returned to sender. I'm assuming because I entered suburb instead of city there.

Usually I enter my suburb for most sites when ordering and it gets delivered fine.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
When you guys order off Dhgate do you guys enter your suburb or city under "city" for the address?

Been waiting a month for an order, only to find out today that it was returned to sender. I'm assuming because I entered suburb instead of city there.

Usually I enter my suburb for most sites when ordering and it gets delivered fine.

I would enter my suburb I think.
Let me check. I've never had anything not delivered. One time something took forever and i complained and ended up getting it the next day (and a duplicate about 20 days later)

Right now I cant even get onto dhgate.

I would enter my suburb I think.
Let me check. I've never had anything not delivered. One time something took forever and i complained and ended up getting it the next day (and a duplicate about 20 days later)

Right now I cant even get onto dhgate.
I'm certain I've entered suburb on all my previous orders on dhgate and they've arrived

resurrector

Team Captain
Apr 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
this little beauty arrived whilst i was overseas. looks and feels very legit, pretty stoked with it i must say...

Attachments

• 29004276_10156281391963824_1228142639_n.jpg
    29004276_10156281391963824_1228142639_n.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 29004014_10156281391923824_2054727422_n.jpg
    29004014_10156281391923824_2054727422_n.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 85
Back