Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
I've only ever got Chicago jerseys but that Miami one makes me want to break that rule.

Might have to start looking at DHGate. If they're cheap enough, why not.
Around $20 Australian.
Cant argue really when its 1/5 of the price of a real one.

PVF

Call Me?
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Parramatta, Ravens
Wow, awesome. Time to go shopping. Any sellers you recommend in particular? I've tried to search on there before and have always struggled finding anything.
Sellers keep changing all the time there.

I have heard a rumor on reddit that all these stores are pretty much from the same factory.

I usually try and find sellers that have picture reviews just to get an idea of what I'm getting but you can also message them and ask for a pic of what it will come out as.

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #1,483
Love some of the city jerseys.

Want to get a Wade Heat one, Wall Washington one, Lillard Trail Blazers one and a Simmons Philly one.

Is it normal for the display images not to show the full jersey?

upload_2018-4-18_10-28-20.png

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wow, awesome. Time to go shopping. Any sellers you recommend in particular? I've tried to search on there before and have always struggled finding anything.
You cant really search for what you want...things like NBA and team names generally bring up nothing.
Search for players names...
Or just basketball jersey 2018

Sellers change all the time (guessing a lot get shut down and open as a new name).
See if you can find one with picture review/positive reviews.

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #1,485
You cant really search for what you want...things like NBA and team names generally bring up nothing.
Search for players names...
Or just basketball jersey 2018

Sellers change all the time (guessing a lot get shut down and open as a new name).
See if you can find one with picture review/positive reviews.
Do you know the answer to my post above yours? Presumably it includes 'Miami' on it and isn't just sent the way it looks in the picture?

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Do you know the answer to my post above yours? Presumably it includes 'Miami' on it and isn't just sent the way it looks in the picture?
Sorry only just saw it.
I would presume so...they do that a lot...leave off nike ticks or add an extra bit to them etc.

Just message them and ask them to send you a pic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PVF

Call Me?
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Parramatta, Ravens
There seems to be a new seller now, jackwholesale. You can only contact him on skype though but he does heat pressed jerseys and custom ones aswell.

Not sure if it's actually old mate from jackjersey haha.

vanders

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hornets
Has anyone ordered from honest_sport on DHGate before? I ordered a couple of jerseys at the end of March which they said were sent on March 24th. Still haven't received them. Whats the longest you guys have waited to receive something?

Gigantic

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Liverpool, Phoenix Suns
Has anyone ordered from honest_sport on DHGate before? I ordered a couple of jerseys at the end of March which they said were sent on March 24th. Still haven't received them. Whats the longest you guys have waited to receive something?
My last order took around a month.

The order before that, I messaged the seller after a month only to find out the item was sent back to them because of an error in address (i entered suburb instead of city).

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Contact the seller.
Worst case they'll send it again.
Best case they'll send it again and the first one will arrive the next day

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king
can someone tell me what the deal with the city/statement jerseys? are they only available to buy for a limited time, can you buy them (just replica)?

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
can someone tell me what the deal with the city/statement jerseys? are they only available to buy for a limited time, can you buy them (just replica)?
I dont quite know how to answer that because I'm unsure.
There are a heap available on DHgate just search for basketball jersey city
dont search for teams or players you may not find anything (to avoid copyright issues).

Top Bottom