Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Anyone know where to get jerseys of current players that are a bit obscure? Only finding American websites with huge shipping costs
Generally if you find the jersey you want in another player you can ask the seller if they a) have the player you want or b) can do a custom of the player you want.

Jan 6, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I just ordered something from 2jersey2....is this still jack?
I could not find his DH gate store.

How come he’s using PayPal now? I have previously used Visa gift cards.

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I just ordered something from 2jersey2....is this still jack?
I could not find his DH gate store.

How come he’s using PayPal now? I have previously used Visa gift cards.
I would assume it is.
he was always 2jersey or jersey9 or something like that.

I'd use DHGate now though. Far more range, better communication and more transparent transaction and more trustworthy payment methods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 6, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I would assume it is.
he was always 2jersey or jersey9 or something like that.

I'd use DHGate now though. Far more range, better communication and more transparent transaction and more trustworthy payment methods.
Cool thanks. 2jerseys has clearer photos of all the labelling on the inside and outside and everything is fat more detailed.
Hopefully it's legit because I've only had one out of ten jerseys from him I wasn't happy with , I bought one this time just to see how good they are, then I'll go back for a Kember Black Celtics Jersey.

fingers crossed

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cool thanks. 2jerseys has clearer photos of all the labelling on the inside and outside and everything is fat more detailed.
Hopefully it's legit because I've only had one out of ten jerseys from him I wasn't happy with , I bought one this time just to see how good they are, then I'll go back for a Kember Black Celtics Jersey.

fingers crossed
Theyre most certainly not legit.
They're good replicas, same as DHGate.
Wouldnt be surprised if he sold on DHGate himself.

Top Bottom