Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Anyone know where to get jerseys of current players that are a bit obscure? Only finding American websites with huge shipping costs

Generally if you find the jersey you want in another player you can ask the seller if they a) have the player you want or b) can do a custom of the player you want.

Jan 6, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I just ordered something from 2jersey2....is this still jack?
I could not find his DH gate store.

How come he’s using PayPal now? I have previously used Visa gift cards.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I just ordered something from 2jersey2....is this still jack?
I could not find his DH gate store.

How come he’s using PayPal now? I have previously used Visa gift cards.

I would assume it is.
he was always 2jersey or jersey9 or something like that.

I'd use DHGate now though. Far more range, better communication and more transparent transaction and more trustworthy payment methods.

Jan 6, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I would assume it is.
he was always 2jersey or jersey9 or something like that.

I'd use DHGate now though. Far more range, better communication and more transparent transaction and more trustworthy payment methods.

Cool thanks. 2jerseys has clearer photos of all the labelling on the inside and outside and everything is fat more detailed.
Hopefully it's legit because I've only had one out of ten jerseys from him I wasn't happy with , I bought one this time just to see how good they are, then I'll go back for a Kember Black Celtics Jersey.

fingers crossed

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cool thanks. 2jerseys has clearer photos of all the labelling on the inside and outside and everything is fat more detailed.
Hopefully it's legit because I've only had one out of ten jerseys from him I wasn't happy with , I bought one this time just to see how good they are, then I'll go back for a Kember Black Celtics Jersey.

fingers crossed

Theyre most certainly not legit.
They're good replicas, same as DHGate.
Wouldnt be surprised if he sold on DHGate himself.

Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just got the Philly Black city hat from BJW, and now can't work out which Jersey to buy. So many on the bucket list. Got a heap of vouchers but can't afford them all.

Irving city '21 or '18
Simmons city/blue
Young red statement ed

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
20221114_105243.jpg
20221114_105235.jpg

Jack isn't King anymore but I certainly find heaps of them on DHGate and the quality is good.

Who's purchased some tops recently? My last one was a Kings Haliburton one... It arrived like 2 days before he was traded FML.

Been thinking of grabbing some lately, which seller on DH did you use?

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
I was looking at DHgate earlier and most sellers had alot of picture reviews, come back a few hours later and none are showing up at all and they are the same stores I was looking at earlier.

Is it a settings issue?
I think it's because they can't advertise jersey's with sponsors on them.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I was looking at DHgate earlier and most sellers had alot of picture reviews, come back a few hours later and none are showing up at all and they are the same stores I was looking at earlier.

Is it a settings issue?
Its been answered but they dont want to have the logos etc shown or they get shut down.
Look for one with lots of sales and good reviews and away you go.

Back