Official Jerseys Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Jersey seems to have been down for a few days now. Domain name doesn't show up in Google searches either. Shame, because I was thinking of getting a couple of jerseys - George, Irving, Harden, Curry all in consideration.

Jack Jersey seems to have been down for a few days now. Domain name doesn't show up in Google searches either. Shame, because I was thinking of getting a couple of jerseys - George, Irving, Harden, Curry all in consideration.

Working for me now.

It's never shown up in google for me for whatever reason.

The Rev30s are like a fine mesh. Very breathable and light (best quality of the lot) The swingmans are slightly heavier (the one I have anyway) and also thicker material. I recommend the Rev 30 or Authentic where possible.

I'm 195cm and 100kg and XL is baggy (below my arse length wise) M (swingman top) is perfect length and actually perfect size. L Is a little tight around the mid section and in between the other two in terms of length.

The Swingman one, because it's a different material, actually stretched a little bit which is why it fits the best (length + width)

The Rev30s are a little tight but the material is stretchy (does that make sense?)

At a guess I'd say (going off of height and using the Rev 30s) this obviously changes depending on your own weight e.g. if you're 190cm and skinny as all hell you may want a Medium.

150-170cm - Small
170-180cm - Medium
180-190cm - Large
190 + - XL

Size also depends on how you want to wear it, do you want it to be super baggy or to fit like a playing top or somewhere in between.

Hope this helps.

nike1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back