Official Jerseys Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Alex. Depends whether you want a normal "t-shirt" fit or a gangsta fit. In hindsight maybe a medium might have been better (or a Large without the +2 length) but I'm fairly skinny (192cm/76 kg). Different jerseys are sometimes different sizes too, my Rose jersey from last year fits well but my Kyrie jersey from this year is a touch longer.

I didn't really bother with size charts, I just went for it. Better to be too big than too small anyway. I'd get a large if I were you. :)

Thanks Gibbsy, very helpful. Not particularly keen on the gangsta fit, so might see if i can get a large without the +2 length. Or perhaps get a couple of different jerseys, a medium and a large, so i can hopefully have a better idea for next time.

Cheers,
Alex

Anyone ordered custom jerseys from jack? How long did it take to receive once order was placed? I've ordered Knicks road jerseys and shorts for my social team and getting itchy for delivery!

I used JackJersey the other day to buy two tops, still waiting for them to arrive but so far so good.

Money transfer went through, he is quick to contact you via email and other people here have never had a problem with the service. Would be nicer if their CC or paypal worked though, but you can't win them all.

I used JackJersey the other day to buy two tops, still waiting for them to arrive but so far so good.

Money transfer went through, he is quick to contact you via email and other people here have never had a problem with the service. Would be nicer if their CC or paypal worked though, but you can't win them all.
Money transfer through Western Union or just through your bank account? I purchased a few jerseys thinking credit card processing was up and running again but apparently it's down again. Western Union appears to be a pain the arse and bank transfer is fine but I had no idea from the numbers he gave me what was the BSB and what was the account no. etc. :( Definitely great service though. Rapid fire replies!

Money transfer through Western Union or just through your bank account? I purchased a few jerseys thinking credit card processing was up and running again but apparently it's down again. Western Union appears to be a pain the arse and bank transfer is fine but I had no idea from the numbers he gave me what was the BSB and what was the account no. etc. :( Definitely great service though. Rapid fire replies!

I did my last order through Western Union. Was alot easier than I was expecting. And cheaper than the bank transfer was going to be.

I tried the bank money transfer first but when I gave the address details to the bank apparently they weren't correct, but jack said they were, so I guess it was a matter of us not knowing how to layout the Chinese addresses or something.

But his service has been great, have put a couple of orders through with him. Let's you know of any issues via email quickly.

I placed an order for an NBA, NFL and NHL jersey with JackJersey on Wednesday last week. I have been told 5-7 days for delivery and will let you know how the jerseys are when i receive them.

'Jack' is quick and very helpful with emails - he double checked sizes and showed pictures of each jersey to make sure they were the ones i wanted before committing to the purchase.

I'm not sure why people have the misconception that Western Union is difficult? It's super easy and only cost $9.95.

Cheers,
Alex

How does eBay go? AAAAA+++++++++ Fantastic buyer! would buy again. haha

Anyway my two jersey's I'd ordered arrived today. I placed the order on the 6th, money went through to him on the 9th and I got an email saying he'll post them asap. Yesterday the 19th they arrived and wow they are good!! $25 each for the jersey, $20 postage and $20 direct transfer fee (because it was an overseas bank) so for the two jersey's it was $90! Money well spent if you ask me.

I've taken some photos for you guys so you can see the quality from my end. (Also both are rev30 jersey's)

20120920_091119_zps44aeb8f6.jpg
20120920_091141_zps33ef5cc8.jpg
20120920_091153_zpsf854bb31.jpg
20120920_091202_zps78e9faa6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good pics man, got one of those Kyrie ones aswell, love those Cavs jerseys.

If anyone wants more pics of other jersey's ('Authentic' or Swingman) and shorts if there not sure of the quality I can grab some too.

Nice work silverscope , quality jerseys. I also have a Kyrie jersey, the navy alternate (looks sick). One thing I did notice though is it appears your "All for one. One for all" is printed/painted on whereas mine's sewn, wondering if that's a difference between road/alt or maybe a quirk in manufacturing? or the sign of a 'genuine fake' on your behalf? unsure

Nice work silverscope , quality jerseys. I also have a Kyrie jersey, the navy alternate (looks sick). One thing I did notice though is it appears your "All for one. One for all" is printed/painted on whereas mine's sewn, wondering if that's a difference between road/alt or maybe a quirk in manufacturing? or the sign of a 'genuine fake' on your behalf? unsure

It's like melted on (just had a look) !?

Did you get yours from jackjersey or elsewhere?

silverscope

Hey brah, I've been looking for a Shumpert jersey everywhere, preferably a size small, but a medium could do in a pinch.

i've looked on jackjersey and e-bay, but with no luck.

any ideas?

Like Shuttlesworth said just email jackjersey and about getting one for Shump. He'd be able to do the custom jersey. Just make sure he gets the spelling right.

http://www.jackjersey.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

silverscope what ebay seller did you go through? Could you please sling me a link? Thanks.

Not on ebay mate. http://www.jackjersey.com/

The only thing is his paypal/cc payments don't work so you need to direct bank transfer to him. (which is pretty simple once you work out the numbers you need as the transfer is to an international bank (one in honk kong))

But I highly recommend his services. Second time I've purchased off of him and both times has been great.

Also for both Vincent Chase and d0gs make sure you select the Revolution 30 tops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back