Official Jerseys Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all the Charlotte Hornets retro gear floating around? Not jersey's, just hats and s**t.

Im still reppin the mid 90s Glen Rice jersey.

Haven't you heard it's been cool for the last year or so for teenagers to wear Charlotte Hornets snapbacks backwards around town because they are cool.

* it shits me no end. Half the idiots wouldn't even know the Charlotte Hornets don't exist anymore. I used to enjoy wearing my jerseys around, now I just feel like another one of "them" and people seem to throw out silent judgements imo

Haven't you heard it's been cool for the last year or so for teenagers to wear Charlotte Hornets snapbacks backwards around town because they are cool.

**** it shits me no end. Half the idiots wouldn't even know the Charlotte Hornets don't exist anymore. I used to enjoy wearing my jerseys around, now I just feel like another one of "them" and people seem to throw out silent judgements imo
I just wear mine around the house or when i work out, maybe to a mates pool or the beach in summer.

Those little phaggots have ruined it.

Never worn a snapback though. Wouldn't be seen dead in one to be honest.

Those little phaggots have ruined it.

Half the idiots wouldn't even know the Charlotte Hornets don't exist anymore. I used to enjoy wearing my jerseys around, now I just feel like another one of "them" and people seem to throw out silent judgements imo

Same. I'd love tp cruise around in jerseys all summer, but I dont want to look like these smegheads.

Plus Im nearly 30.

And just picked up a Vancouver Grizzlies roadie.

Same. I'd love tp cruise around in jerseys all summer, but I dont want to look like these smegheads.

Plus Im nearly 30.

And just picked up a Vancouver Grizzlies roadie.

29 year old here, rockin jersey's constantly in summer. As long as it's retro and you look of the age, its reasonable. Only wear recent jerseys to practice and shootarounds.

I also wear a sonics snap back. OKC aint s**t! Oh damn!

I've got a fair collection of jerseys.

My favourite's are a Derrick Rose Saint Patty's Day Jersey. A Black pinstriped Jordan jersey and a Jordan Tar Heels Jersey.

I have nearly bought other jersey's e.g Wade and Rondo but I can never bring myself to wear the Jersey of another team.

I have nearly bought other jersey's e.g Wade and Rondo but I can never bring myself to wear the Jersey of another team.

That's odd. I couldn't do it for AFL or football, but for basketball it seems acceptable. I think it's because people are often in awe of one player rather than a team.

Like even if you were a Celts man, no one would berate you for owning an MJ jersey

That's odd. I couldn't do it for AFL or football, but for basketball it seems acceptable. I think it's because people are often in awe of one player rather than a team.

Like even if you were a Celts man, no one would berate you for owning an MJ jersey
True, but just the thought of it.

I attribute that to having a whole family of one-eyed North Melbourne supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the range like in there, heading there in a few weeks expecting to leave a very poor man.

Well it was awesome when I last went in 2010 but I haven't been to the US since then, going back in December however. From memory they have t-shirts and other various apparel for nearly every team, I picked up an adidas Cavs tee and that was after LeBron left (plenty of cheap lebron jerseys around at the time).

Gah I don't get the buzz for the snapbacks. I'd rather spend 50 bucks on a jersey instead plus all the bogans cool kids wear them which makes it worse.

Also with the wearing other team's jersey thing, I only do it if the player has played for the Heat before.

If anyone wants a high quality jersey and doesn't mind spending a bit more ... then look at Jerseyman > http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jerseyman/300995669935800 run by BFs own deledio_gun.

They are $55-60 (I think) a jersey (Swingman or Rev30) including post. He has some in his FB gallery on there, but can get most available jerseys going around (Rubio, Throwbacks, College, HS).

I grabbed this one a few weeks back

421670_324761844225849_300995669935800_897894_673158750_n.jpg

These are some up close shots of the tags, mesh, stitching etc

tagrt.jpg

stitchingmesh.jpg

namei.jpg

logoyz.jpg

Quality is easily as good as the Official Swingman jerseys I have

Email is jerseyman24@hotmail.com

PayPal as well :thumbsu:

Hi... I am looking to buy to these types of jersey. I will surely contact you can you also provide the Netball Uniforms for club or team?

I just got one of them. Best lookin' Hornets jersey I reckon. Teal with the purple stripes. And at 32, I'll wear it and not care what anyone thinks. :cool:

Been hanging out to get a Larry Johnson one of those, the teal with the purple pinstripes, folks on ebay want and arm and a leg for it though.

JerseysFront.JPG NBA Jerseys FOR SALE - $250 the lot or make an offer for individual jersey.

Michael Jordan - Wizards, Nike Swingman Size XXL, poor quality, stains and well worn
Dwyane Wade - Heat, Reebok Authentic Size 48, good quality, worn twice
Allen Iverson - Nuggets, Adidas Swingman Size XL, excellent quality, hardly worn
Dan Majerle - Suns, Champion Size 48, poor quality
Baron Davis - Warriors, Adidas Swingman Size S, excellent quality, hardly worn
Larry Bird - East all-star 87-88, Mitchell & Ness Size XXL, good quality
Julius Erving - New York 75-76, Hardwood classic, second-hand bought at an Op-Shop
Rasheed Wallace - Bullets, Champion Size 48, ok quality, print numbers faded, but its Rasheed rookie!

Contact Dingo on 0413 305 780
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back