Status
Not open for further replies.

STP18

Cancelled
Pokemon is Life
May 4, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Caddy's manager on trade radio saying it was only a recent thing regarding the trade to Richmond. A bit silly by Wells to get so involved in the Deledio deal knowing full well we had no salary cap space anyway.

Catgirl

Club Legend
May 5, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Jeez, I'm in shock.

We must be adamant on picking up/drafting someone else with those picks, otherwise I cannot justify the move. He is somewhat replaceable, so I guess it is not all doom and gloom.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Boristown

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What's happened to your salary cap to lead to this, if you don't mind me asking?

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Utterly insane. It wasn't like he was even desperate to go. Not even worth pick 24 when we held all the cards.

What did we pay for him. An ablett compo and some lower mid picks when he was out of contract and desperate to go home and we exhange him for a lot worse whilst in contract. Club has lost the plot. Even gary Ayres wasn't this bad.

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
Caddy's manager on trade radio saying it was only a recent thing regarding the trade to Richmond. A bit silly by Wells to get so involved in the Deledio deal knowing full well we had no salary cap space anyway.

Is Wells starting to resemble the senile uncle who comes with you when you buy a new car, but you certainly don't want to be near the negotiating process?

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
wow, just wow. Heads should roll for this s**t storm, and I'm usually one of the more positive and supportive of the club posters on here. They have lost their marbles.

Zane Taylor

Senior List
May 30, 2007
West Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I know we often say "in Wells we trust", but this smells a bit.
Still has improvement in him, and at his best has been in our best 15 players, let alone best 22.
And I know they're concerned about being out of the draft, but are those picks really likely to unearth gems (even with Wells famous skills in that department).
Richmond should be very pleased I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back