List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Josh Caddy + 56 traded to Richmond for 24 and 64

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Development or selection had nothing to do with us "stuffing up" by getting Tim Kelly. The guy wanted to leave. Not our fault that he is lead around by his missus, and wanted to leave the club the moment he got there.

Trading out our "Gary Ablett" compo picks. One was for Smedts, who was a spud. The other was Caddy, who was a lazy prick who didn't put in the hard work, and just left when it suited him, not us.

Caddy is a lazy s**t who disgraced himself in the whole stunt of mock robbing another player's house, bringing us unneeded attention. He lied to us by saying that he loved Geelong, and wanted to stay, when we were doing the Brett Deledio deal, but once Deledio was off the table, he then suddenly decided he didn't love us after all, and went to Richmond anyway, because his bum chum Dion Prestia had just gone there. He cost us getting in a former Pick 1 and captain of his club, Brett Deledio, by lying to us (at least we dodged the bullet, because Deledio spent most of his time at GWS injured).

Josh Caddy was Steve Johnson pre-2007, someone with a lot of potential, but larked around, rather than working hard (at least SJ changed his tune). Caddy has been dropped at Richmond, because he didn't work hard enough in the midfield, and has had to play the easier position of forward pocket. If he busts a gut at Richmond, it is only because they have a stronger list, and he isn't guaranteed to be in the side, like he was with us. Our weaker list gifted him games.

Caddy is one of the biggest wastes of talent we have had. He was like the Geelong version of Jack Watts. All potential and no work ethic, and too many enablers making excuses for his lack of effort. We got in Parfitt on the pick we got from Richmond for him, and while Parfitt doesn't have Caddy's skills, he at least chases and tackles more than Caddy ever did for us.

Two time premierships player who played well in virtually every final. When was he dropped for not working hard enough in the midfield? He was injured for the early part of this year and they played him in the VFL whilst teaching him the new wingman role. He has panels on parfit as a player and we clearly lost on the deal .

Yeah but no

Job back to the Richmond board like a good 9th-mond supporter
* that. Just infract blaisee on sight.
The worst main board troll this site has.

Utter pond scum.

Literally give me Parfitt over Caddy every day of the week.

I don't get why you guys care about Caddy so much when we used the pick we got for him on a player who's going to be a part of a future for a long time.

I’m thinking 2 players for 200 games.
Parfitt and Narkle 😍

Literally give me Parfitt over Caddy every day of the week.

I don't get why you guys care about Caddy so much when we used the pick we got for him on a player who's going to be a part of a future for a long time.

Delusional..lets hope oarfitt kicks 48 goals in a season, plays in two flags and is a big time finals player.. then he will be equal with caddy

Delusional..lets hope oarfitt kicks 48 goals in a season, plays in two flags and is a big time finals player.. then he will be equal with caddy

Parfitt is 21 u nonce.

At the same age, Parfitt averages more touches, tackles, i50, contested, uncontested and effective possessions, high DE%, clearances.

Caddy at 21 was getting 15 touches and half a goal a game, whoop-de-*******-do. Parfitt is the midfielder we wanted Caddy to be.

Also, Caddy wouldn't have had 2 flags at Geelong and his 46 goals was an anomaly of a season. He kicked 21 goals and 22 behinds for them in 2017 and then 17 this year. What an amazing goal kicker!!

Like fwiw we had 7 players kick more goals than the amazing goal kicker Caddy this season. 3 mids, a first-year player, geriatric Ablett and Rohan all kicked more than him.

He also isn't a big-time finals player. He's had some good games and some average ones. Dudes like Bartel and s**t were big-time finals players, not ******* Caddy.

We also got Narkle from the trade too. Give me Parfitt and Narkle over him any day.

Word from inside is Caddy was moved on because he was a pretty s**t bloke. Not a good guy to have around the club.

I rate him as a player, but players move for reasons like this all the time. Don't understand the fuss really.
Not according to some delusional supporters who think Richmond won him over and Geelong wanted to keep him lol....

Not according to some delusional supporters who think Richmond won him over and Geelong wanted to keep him lol....

just so you know Emu, you have been correct in this thread. But, i will go now. Cheerio.

This thread gives nothing but trolling opportunites and the responses that insite them.

We are done here.

If Josh Caddy decides to return to GFC, them it will reopen

And all Josh Caddy posts in other threads will still end up here too.

GO Catters

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep reading it was essentially Caddy for Parfitt and Narkle, and how that’s a win for Geelong, but I reckon Caddy might’ve helped us get Lynch to the club too.
Yep, 3 GC boys to the Tigers where they belong.

As for the trade, clear win for us when it first went down but has the potential to even up over the next 5 years IF Parfitt becomes more consistent in games and Narkle gets on the park more.

Word from inside is Caddy was moved on because he was a pretty s**t bloke. Not a good guy to have around the club.

I rate him as a player, but players move for reasons like this all the time. Don't understand the fuss really.
Haircut alone is worth a de-listing. I'd take Narkle+Parfitt anyday

Yep, 3 GC boys to the Tigers where they belong.

As for the trade, clear win for us when it first went down but has the potential to even up over the next 5 years IF Parfitt becomes more consistent in games and Narkle gets on the park more.

I disagree that it is a win for Geelong at the moment. Parfitt and Narkle still have a lot of footy to play, but Caddy is only just turned 27. We also got pick 56 from you guys. I'm trying to work out that that was used but I think it was on Jack Graham at pick 53 (Wikipedia says it was trade from Geelong).

So Graham and Caddy (and whatever influence Caddy had in attracting Lynch) for Parfitt and Narkle.

Perhaps Caddy just wasn't a good fit at Geelong, and is a better fit at Richmond.

Parfitt seems pretty handy though, and even though he is a weird looking unit, Narkle seems like he could have a pretty high ceiling.

I think it was beneficial for both teams.

Go away.

You’re the second shittest troll on the main board.
Where do I rank?

I reopened this in the hope that if someone had a Caddy reference it could end up here.

Well that part worked out fine. The rest not so much.

Caddy however is no longer a GFC player and has SFA to do with the club.

When he annouces his return to GFC this will reopen.

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back