Unofficial Preview OFFICIAL: Luke Shuey Brownlow Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be nice to see Shuey rewarded by getting votes but at the end of the day, we all know just how vital he is to our teams success.

Like I said earlier its time they took the voting off the umpires. If anyone here has ever officiated a game will know its really hard to watch the game while you are looking for infringements. All the AFL umps will do is vote up whoever gets the ball the most.

Viney Wines Lewis Ross T.Mitchell Hunter Johannisen all equal or higher than Shuey.

Are you ******* serious you maggot muppet flogs :mad:

Even a ******* ruckman in Goldstein out dud him. Goldy was s**t this year. North were s**t.

Wells out scores him and missed games.
Wines really WTF? His team won * all games and Grey, Pittard, Trengrove were all better this year.
Lewis is ******* tripe. His year was utter ******* bullshit rubbish campaigner *.

Pull your head out your arse then spit the whistle out you umpire ***** campaigners. * me.

Like I said earlier its time they took the voting off the umpires. If anyone here has ever officiated a game will know its really hard to watch the game while you are looking for infringements. All the AFL umps will do is vote up whoever gets the ball the most.

not sure who would do a better job commentators who do go gaga about certain players or umps .

Id prefer too just leave it as is ..

Lol, how's Tim Watson on Talking Footy just now, going through the top 5 of the BM count gets to 5, skips Gaff, goes to Hannebry and then Bont instead haha can they not even acknowledge him finishing top five?

Nah, it's obvious that the umpires just look at who gets the ball the most and not the quality of possession.
L Neale - 20 votes

In a side that won 4 games

Brownlow in its current form is a joke. The right guy won, sure, but Shuey on 10 votes and Gaff in top 5 shows just how flawed the voting system is. AFLPA MVP is a much better award in my opinion. Wish it got more attention.

Yes he was hurt. But Nic Nat returning the same amount of Brownlow Votes as P McGinnity is a disgrace. Something needs to change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viney Wines Lewis Ross T.Mitchell Hunter Johannisen all equal or higher than Shuey.

Even a ******* ruckman in Goldstein out dud him. Goldy was s**t this year. North were s**t.

Wines really WTF? His team won **** all games and Grey, Pittard, Trengrove were all better this year.
Lewis is ******* tripe. His year was utter ******* bullshit rubbish campaigner ****.

Pull your head out your arse then spit the whistle out you umpire ******** campaigners. **** me.
I sense some anger in you, young Padawan.

Brownlow in its current form is a joke. The right guy won, sure, but Shuey on 10 votes and Gaff in top 5 shows just how flawed the voting system is. AFLPA MVP is a much better award in my opinion. Wish it got more attention.
AFLPA MVP is a popularity contest and of all the awards is the worst I reckon

Coaches association is the one I think has the most credibility imo

S

Wines really WTF? His team won **** all games and Grey, Pittard, Trengrove were all better this year.
Lewis is ******* tripe. His year was utter ******* bullshit rubbish campaigner ****.

Pull your head out your arse then spit the whistle out you umpire ******** campaigners. **** me.
ome players catch the umpires attention and some don't. Perhaps Sheuy needs to dye his hair blonde or something:rolleyes:

Clearly to get votes and win you need to constantly hit 30-40 poss to get noticed. Sure we know 25 from shuey has more influence on a game than a player with 35, but its all about disposal count for brownlows. Unfortunately for us, our midfield is s**t and if priddis isnt the one getting the ball out to the accumulater posession players its shuey. Its why we need to invest in gun midfielders over depth player drafting and having 500 talls on our list. Need others in there to help, so shuey can be unleashed. The talk of we should go after lobb and hogan annoys me, loading up talls is not gonna help our weakest link that is our mids. The bruise free players like masten arent gonna win us a premiership.

AFLPA MVP is a popularity contest and of all the awards is the worst I reckon

Coaches association is the one I think has the most credibility imo
In my opinion Gaff had an up & down season this year. Was surprised he polled so well. Also after his concussion he was quiet for a few games until he found his mojo again. Definitely thought Shuey deserved the most votes out of our midfielders.

Lol, how's Tim Watson on Talking Footy just now, going through the top 5 of the BM count gets to 5, skips Gaff, goes to Hannebry and then Bont instead haha can they not even acknowledge him finishing top five?
Even though he was born there, they don't recognise him because he's not playing for a Victorian side!! They are so biased. Wonder how the Vics would have handled the situation if GWS had won at the weekend and it ended up being an all NSW GF? We will never know now of course.

Towards the backend of the season Gaffy had some really top games , his running endurance was superb and can see why he polled well late .
Gaff kicked like s**t for the majority of the season. Sure he got it a heap but then he'd be streaming down the wing on his own and kick the ball over the leading forwards head. Rinse and repeat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back