OFFICIAL: Nathan Vardy traded to West Coast for pick 72

Should we try and keep Vardy at the cats

• Yes

Votes: 28 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 72 72.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh we don't need him really. I'd be happy to see him string some games together for someone like Freo?

Called this very early in the year.

Such a shame as well if it does indeed being true. In 2013 I thought he could be anything, but just hasn't been able to shake off injuries. This year his form has been a bit rubbish, but I still rate him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and yet multiple teams including the team that should be flag favourite and has too many tall forwards as it is are reportedly after him.

Reported by who exactly?
Have you actually seen any of the VFL this year?
If it wasn't Vardy and was instead some VFL listed player you'd likely think they may have a chance of getting a rookie spot next year, he's been average at best.

Wouldn't be too disappointed to see him go. He's had enough time here and unfortunately injuries have cruelly taken the toll on him, pair him with his future brother in law Billie smedts in a trade out

Cant say im spewing over this. I mean take a look at yourself mate, hasnt exactly been setting the world on fire in the 2's. Great that multiple clubs are chasing him because it might force up the compensation we recieve. Be happy with a late second rounder

It seems strange that these rumors (Shane Kersten) are coming out this week.
Please explain. I'm unaware of any Kersten Rumours.

He would get opportunities at the cats if he wasn't playing like a complete hack. Or is he just sulking cause he can't get a game in the 1's. Terrible attitude.

If they can get a good second round pick for him then I'd take it, depending on wether Mitch Clark plays the year out of course.

Back