Analysis Official Nick Suban Holding The Ball Watch 2017

Nick Suban?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

nic susan 10 touches 4marks 4 tackles 1 goal 89%tog
darcy tucker 15touches 3 marksv 53%tog but we all know who stubborn old ross will drop next week

Well I'm here to eat my hat. :$

Serviceable game tonight in the end playing a different possie. Good goal and far from our worst. No HTB tonight.

Did give away a stupid free for wrestling though, so I'm claiming a moral victory :cool:

All hail suban definitely not the worse a lot better than tucker.

He's not a forward's bunghole though. He got a really nice pass when he was a metre in front of his opponent (from who, I can't recall). Having him play up forward didn't make it any clearer why he was picked to play there. Perhaps we thought we'd lock it in and get goals from our midfielders at the stoppages.

He's not a forward's bunghole though. He got a really nice pass when he was a metre in front of his opponent (from who, I can't recall). Having him play up forward didn't make it any clearer why he was picked to play there. Perhaps we thought we'd lock it in and get goals from our midfielders at the stoppages.
It's was Mundy and Suban offered no lead for the record, Mundy put it a metre or so behind him forcing him to run to the correct spot.

10 disposals - the lowest by a midfielder. That goal was his only saving grace, and certain to guarantee his place for at least half the season.

Can't say I watched him like a hawk, in fact I nearly fell asleep for some of the 3rd quarter so take that on board, but when the game was on in the first half especially, he played almost exclusively as a HFF type thing. His game for that position was OK I thought. Far from spectacular and, except that he actually nailed that set shot, I suspect Grey would have offered a whole lot more dynamism which I reckon we could do with. Still, he was far from our main issue tonight. I reckon I could pull 4-5 in a flash that looked barely WAFL level that I'd be going at before Suban.

darcy tucker 15touches 3 marksv 53%tog but we all know who stubborn old ross will drop next week
Tucker couldn't handle the tempo tonight as anyone who was at the ground clearly saw so stats as you have presented don't show the story as Subes was at least composed with his efforts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 disposals - the lowest by a midfielder. That goal was his only saving grace, and certain to guarantee his place for at least half the season.
Suban played half the game as a forward.

After a very good game for Peel on the w/e, he did get done for HTB in the last couple of minutes. I lolled.

Having said that, my prediction is he will be on our list on 2018. (Ugh).

One year max if they have learnt their D Pearce lesson, how stupid was that!!
I still expect we will pay out D Pearce as he now looks a thousand miles away from AFL quality and will not be used again. That not having a go at his career which was solid but he just does not have the strengths that he used to.

Of all the player's on the delist/retire/trade list on the BF forum I hope he's the one that stays. Didn't have a bad year contrary to what people think. IMO he's signing for two years, which will take him to 29/30 and then we'll likely not offer him an extension beyond that. We need midfield depth and he offers a big body to provide blocks in the contest.

Back