Official Off-Season Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Pop will still find a way to get the Spurs to 60 wins.

Although having said that, they havent improved at all in the off season.

It depends... Did you guys ruin that French guy in the short time you had him? Pop still might turn him into a starter!

Poch will still find a way to get the Spurs to 60 wins.

Although having said that, they havent improved at all in the off season.
They have Harry Kane and Dele Alli, their biggest concern is playing at Wembley.

Wh-What? Wrong forum?

Wade won't be on the roster by opening day.

Lopez won't win games.

Mirotic wants 19 million a season, wouldn't be surprised if he's not re-signed. Even if he is, he only plays well in March.

Zipser, Portis and Felicio are role players.

We will well and truly be in the hunt for the worst team in the league.
Wade may or may not stay. If he does, he certainly helps us win a few games.

I think Zipser will have a breakout year. He's suoer talented. Lavine is a good player. Look were gonna suck. But i dont think we're gonna be Michael Porter Jr bad unfortunately.

Wade may or may not stay. If he does, he certainly helps us win a few games.

I think Zipser will have a breakout year. He's suoer talented. Lavine is a good player. Look were gonna suck. But i dont think we're gonna be Michael Porter Jr bad unfortunately.

Wade will be gone.

I like Zipser but he isn't going to do anything significant that adds to the win column.

You are seriously overestimating the roster, we will be putrid.

Wade will be gone.

I like Zipser but he isn't going to do anything significant that adds to the win column.

I hope Wade goes, no point in keeping him after we have traded Butler and let Rondo go. If we are gonna tank, we should tank properly.

Look at Indiana and Brooklyn though, we have better rosters than those two.

I hope Wade goes, no point in keeping him after we have traded Butler and let Rondo go. If we are gonna tank, we should tank properly.

Look at Indiana and Brooklyn though, we have better rosters than those two.

You don't need to be worst though, just in the bottom four or five.

I'm with Dez! on this, you guys will be bloody awful. Pretty much everyone on your roster bar Rolo and Mirotic is a net negative, and that includes Wade.

I'm with Dez! on this, you guys will be bloody awful. Pretty much everyone on your roster bar Rolo and Mirotic is a net negative, and that includes Wade.
Well we can only hope! We're tanking, so we better do it right!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mirotic shows up for one month a season, he's a negative as well.

Mirotic shows up for one month a season, he's a negative as well.

Haha, well perhaps at $20 million, yes.

I was mildly surprised when looking at your on/off stats a couple of months back though, he was clearly your second most important player after Jimmy - way ahead of Wade or Rondo.

As a like-for-like comparison I'm pretty sure Taj was almost exactly neutral, while Mirotic affected both ends of the court positively. As I said, it surprised me.

Haha, well perhaps at $20 million, yes.

I was mildly surprised when looking at your on/off stats a couple of months back though, he was clearly your second most important player after Jimmy - way ahead of Wade or Rondo.

As a like-for-like comparison I'm pretty sure Taj was almost exactly neutral, while Mirotic affected both ends of the court positively. As I said, it surprised me.
I think his playstyle tricks you into thinking he would be efficient and space the floor.

I think his playstyle tricks you into thinking he would be efficient and space the floor.

Well that's the thing - the stats last year said that his presence did help the offence, to a degree. Then again his shooting stats were mediocre to say the least, so it could be a case of Mirtoic making the Bulls' offence "less worse", as opposed to actually functional.

I was really surprised they were better with him on the floor defensively, it can probably partly be attributed to who he plays with. That said the Bulls gave up their stingiest FG% with him on the floor - better than Taj, Rolo, Jimmy, Felicio, everybody.

It'll be interesting to see if Atlanta or someone actually drops a contract on him, cos at the moment he has no leverage in contract talks.

Wade will be gone.

You keep going like this we are gonna have to change your name to Stewie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back