Official Off-Season Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

491f11f5f1f6337c2a160ed32e576578.jpg

Erm...

Anyone else find it interesting how some teams are named after the state and some just after the capital city (or other cities within the state)?

Last edited:
Anyone else find it interesting how some teams are named after the state and some just after the capital city (or other cities within the state)?
I know Minnesota does it because Minneapolis and St Paul got into a shitfight over the name Lakers.

It should only be applicable when a state only has one team. I'm looking at you, No-Longer-In-Oakland Warriors and West Coast Eagles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me "i can;t ******* wait untill golden state warriors settle down, the fans are annoying as s**t"

Of course it's going to be the F**King lakers fans in 2 years :'(:'(:'(

Lakers fans you say...

Awaiting confirmation that the charmer at 0:42 is our very own peternorth

Lakers fans you say...

Awaiting confirmation that the charmer at 0:42 is our very own peternorth

I can confirm that those arent laker fans, merely sactowns finest actors.

PS: SUMMER LEAGUE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!

Trade idea:
Lakers send Deng to New Orleans for Omer Asik and Quincy pondexter..

Pelicans get a player that can play for them next year for a team starved of wing options.

Lakers get a 'cheaper bad contract' that can be stretched and waived more easily next offseason with only 15 mill (approx) guaranteed remaining.. gives them more flexibility long term as well as allowing 2 max players (PG and bron??) to be signed next offseason..

Who says no?

Trade idea:
Lakers send Deng to New Orleans for Omer Asik and Quincy pondexter..

Pelicans get a player that can play for them next year for a team starved of wing options.

Lakers get a 'cheaper bad contract' that can be stretched and waived more easily next offseason with only 15 mill (approx) guaranteed remaining.. gives them more flexibility long term as well as allowing 2 max players (PG and bron??) to be signed next offseason..

Who says no?
Pelicans completely and absolutely. because they need to clear salary not add an extra 7m to the books when DMC is a free agent, for a bench Wing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back