Official Off-Season Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Richmond being criminally underrated itt. 8 straight seasons of 22ppg+. 6 time all-star.

Awesome player.

It's only a mater of time before Hardaway gets in the HOF.
My brother has a signed and frameds Mitch Richmond Jersey hanging in his old bedroom he got doing some Physio work for some guy who used to work for the Sac Kings. Just gave it to him

Prick.

Yeah but 15m Tho.

off for a day ban for asking someone to prove their bullshit on the AFL forum. Stern'd

Jennings to China. 1.25m, Must be an ego thing, He's a fine Back up PG. This league cap situation is ****ed. I'ld do double that at Minny

Nerlens Noel wants 20m, Dallas offering 13m. the only team with that cap room is the Bulls. GG Noel, Take a 2 year 15m Extension.

Pacers uniforms look sleek. They might sell 10 Oladipo one's to that crowd who buys them for Fashion, Maybe a Sabonis one and claim i loved his dad's game

Are those vents on the side? :p

Nah looking good, seems teams are spending more on jersey design lately, the last few new ones I've seen have looked pretty nice

Pretty fitting how they've left player on the back of the jersey, since about 2 thirds of the team are unknowns to the rest of the league

Mitch Richmond being criminally underrated itt. 8 straight seasons of 22ppg+. 6 time all-star.

Awesome player.

It's only a mater of time before Hardaway gets in the HOF.

mitch was amazing. obviously overshadowed by jordan.

one of my fave memories is when we won the 01-02 title. And mitch stood there with the game ball almost in tears, shaq arm around him.

i noted with interest a pic of the new GM or whoever at a presser. new cavs font....thought whoa what wait a minute, wtf is that now it makes sense.

lebron looks like hes been on a diet

last time the cavs underwent such a change was when lebrone left. now they're doing it cause ky is prob leaving.

also note the goodyear logo.

Yeah but 15m Tho.

off for a day ban for asking someone to prove their bullshit on the AFL forum. Stern'd

Jennings to China. 1.25m, Must be an ego thing, He's a fine Back up PG. This league cap situation is ******. I'ld do double that at Minny

Nerlens Noel wants 20m, Dallas offering 13m. the only team with that cap room is the Bulls. GG Noel, Take a 2 year 15m Extension.

Pacers uniforms look sleek. They might sell 10 Oladipo one's to that crowd who buys them for Fashion, Maybe a Sabonis one and claim i loved his dad's game
What's stopping the bulls offering...

Oh garpax

i noted with interest a pic of the new GM or whoever at a presser. new cavs font....thought whoa what wait a minute, wtf is that now it makes sense.

lebron looks like hes been on a diet

last time the cavs underwent such a change was when lebrone left. now they're doing it cause ky is prob leaving.

also note the goodyear logo.
I think they're OK, but I much prefer the current ones. They've gone a bit dark with this "rebuild", the primary logo is now mainly black and the navy is very prominent in the road jersey.

Still excited for the rest of the releases. Portland is tomorrow, Utah reportedly soon too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those pacer unis are nice.

They're OK.

This is still better.

newera_01082015-paul-george-lifestyle5979_0.jpg

What's up with the numbers and lettering being so high on these new jerseys? Everything looks set a bit too far up, and leaves too much open space on the bottom halves of the singlets. eg the Pacers ones look ok apart from the Indiana pretty well touching the neck and the Cavs ones are flat out too busy and condensed on the chest.

Is it to draw the eye to the sponsor logos or something? Cos I don't think one inch would make much difference*. Maybe to prep us all for MORE sponsors logos coming in the future, NBL style? Just seems weird.

* lol that's NOT what she said amiriteguys?

Why is it that in AFL and NFL the away team (in general) wears "whites" yet the NBA it's the other way round?

What's up with the numbers and lettering being so high on these new jerseys? Everything looks set a bit too far up, and leaves too much open space on the bottom halves of the singlets. eg the Pacers ones look ok apart from the Indiana pretty well touching the neck and the Cavs ones are flat out too busy and condensed on the chest.

Is it to draw the eye to the sponsor logos or something? Cos I don't think one inch would make much difference*. Maybe to prep us all for MORE sponsors logos coming in the future, NBL style? Just seems weird.

* lol that's NOT what she said amiriteguys?

i think its prepping the world for sponsors.

Why is it that in AFL and NFL the away team (in general) wears "whites" yet the NBA it's the other way round?

I think because, I dont know. It's just the way it is in different leagues.

In the EPL it differs within itself. Some teams are predom white at home, some teams are non white at home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back