Official Off-Season Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

How long till Ingram's starting spot is in jeopardy from the likes of Randle & Kuzma. Different positions and all I get, but still ...

EDIT: Randle should be starting regularly anyway.

I like Randle. Think he has tremendous upside, although not the prototype PF (he seems undersized). However, he has other assets. But yes Randle, Kuzma and Ingram don't fit into 2 spots. Great problem to have! Such depth!

IT's comments about Ainge :)

For those playing at home

"I might not ever talk to Danny again. That might not happen. I'll talk to everybody else. But what he did, knowing everything I went through, you don't do that, bro. That's not right. I'm not saying eff you. But every team in this situation comes out a year or two later and says, 'We made a mistake.' That's what they'll say, too."

He's angry. Will the boston crowd take ainges side OR ITs?

I wish NBA refs would actually try and properly officiate when a small guy is matched with a big guy. Acy just stripped Embiid and they still called a foul

It works the other way too, Embiid got called for tons of stuff last season just for being that much bigger than guys.

Not in any meaningful way close though. I'm not saying it's a specific Embiid thing, referees just tend to give up and call fouls automatically on the smaller guy.

He's angry. Will the boston crowd take ainges side OR ITs?

Why does the crowd have to take a side? Everyone in Boston loved Isaiah and I'm sure the crowds will show proper appreciation for what he did for us.

I'm not sure that is necessarily going against what Ainge did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long till Ingram's starting spot is in jeopardy from the likes of Randle & Kuzma. Different positions and all I get, but still ...

EDIT: Randle should be starting regularly anyway.

Randle is basically a T Rex with dem arms

Not as nervous as Philly fans are with Embiid's contract.

Both Wiggins and Embiids contracts show just how much of a bargain the Bucks locked up Giannis for.

Both of them are risky for different reasons. Embiid is closer to being worth it than Wiggins is, but the latter is a lot more durable. Right now Wig is an inefficient scorer and not a lot else on a max contract and Embiid is a good player with a body made of glass. Scary times for both camps as both teams have others to lock up on big deals in the coming years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back