Player Sponsorship Official Player Sponsorship 2015 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If you didnt tell me you would sit out the Locker Room this year back on page 7 you would have been in the draw. I can assure there is a bigger chance of him putting the barman in a headlock when he calls last beers than Eddie walking out after a shandie or two.
Not this year REH, ive lucked out with work. Cut backs in mining towns mean less days off this year than i thought. Next game for me is our home game against the camries. And i aint missing that for anything.

As i said before, i'm not in this for any reward whatsoever. Just the enjoyment of being able to give something to my club, via BigFooty, which i love so much. It's so enjoyable to read everyone's responses and i know a lot of you guys know each other, and the laughs you give me are priceless. Many a night i've been in the dog house because of you lot :D

Blood in blood out, Port in Port out.

Ok lets see if anyone wants to swap with you. Do any of the guys below who havent confirmed yet want to swap their game day Locker Room with reCOGnise and take his place next Tuesday night at Alberton for the Player Sponsor dinner - get to spend dinner talking to Krak and 2 other players on your table and their sponsors??

Sunday 10th May v Richmond 4.10pm start Locker Room
DonDraper

Tuesday 12th May Alberton - Oval Rooms, Port Club 6.30 for a 7.00pm start

Sunday 24th May v Richmond 4.10pm start Locker Room
Fade to Gray

Saturday 6th June v Western Bulldogs 7.10pm start Locker Room
Powerstufff
Yeah I'm happy to do so i.e. swap 6th June for this coming Tuesday

Ok lets see if anyone wants to swap with you. Do any of the guys below who havent confirmed yet want to swap their game day Locker Room with reCOGnise and take his place next Tuesday night at Alberton for the Player Sponsor dinner - get to spend dinner talking to Krak and 2 other players on your table and their sponsors??

Sunday 10th May v Richmond 4.10pm start Locker Room
DonDraper

Fade to Gray

Powerstufff

Im in for the Richmond game, thanks.

Forzaport and Macca19 this is the latest drawing of names and swapping for availability. Only need DonDraper to confirm he will use Sunday's West Coast. He last was on Monday night.

Sunday 10th May v West Coast 4.10pm start Locker Room
simba_ **** confirmed
DonDraper **** confirmed

Powerstufff **** confirmed
Blaggut **** confirmed

Stewart2Austin **** confirmed
Fade to Gray **** confirmed

Eddie Dingle **** confirmed
reCOGnise **** confirmed
Need a replacement tribey has been called for by Eddie

Friday 12th June v Geelong 7.20pm start Locker Room
TheFVK *** confirmed
Saansa **** confirmed

Thursday 9th July v Collingwood 7.20 start Locker Room
Portology as you couldnt make next Tuesday night's Player Sponsor dinner I have slotted you in for the next free Locker Room game. Can you let me know if you can make this. If not what other home game can you make.

Last edited:
What have I got myself into?
In 2011 I met RussellEbertHandball and Eddie Dingle for the first time, at the Royal Exhibition Hotel in Sydney. A reasonably easy walk for a sober man to the SCG. Some hours later a group of us lurched into the night and how we got to the game I'll never know. I do remember it involved stopping at the quite interesting Trinity Bar Hotel to pee, but also to drink more. I will never forget it because paradoxically my memory of the night is impaired. Not something that had happened to me for decades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In for the Richmond game.

Sorry for the delay!

* that was supposed to be the West Coast game this Sunday. Are you in for Sunday.

Can't believe I cheaped out on player sponsorship this year.

**** you all.
You should have asked to do a 2 month plan.

Can't believe I cheaped out on player sponsorship this year.

**** you all.

You might get ultra lucky and be my date for the dogs yet Benjamin.

tribey won't make love to me.

Do I need to do anything?

Sorry there were a few ins and outs last night and I stuffed up, but Richmond game on the 24th May was filled and I incorrectly referred to Powerstufff who was slotted in to Bulldogs game on 6th June.

Sorry there were a few ins and outs last night and I stuffed up, but Richmond game on the 24th May was filled and I incorrectly referred to Powerstufff who was slotted in to Bulldogs game on 6th June.
All good no worries :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back