Preview OFFICIAL PREVIEW AFL ROUND 17 - Brisbane Lions v Essendon Sunday July 10th 1.20pm @ the GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha thanks, no need to be snarky surely as a fan you’d have a small inkling. Was more of a “where do you think he will play” type question. He’s been getting 20+ touches in the twos recently was wondering if he’d be getting midfield minutes? Or spend time up forward.
Yep, a tad unneccesary. He's pretty much a one-trick player at this stage. It will be wing, wing and sprinkling of flank.

Haha thanks, no need to be snarky surely as a fan you’d have a small inkling. Was more of a “where do you think he will play” type question. He’s been getting 20+ touches in the twos recently was wondering if he’d be getting midfield minutes? Or spend time up forward.
He'll spend the majority of his team on a wing.

It's me Chris.

He should play wing, put him on the ground for supercoach this week.

Someone needs to tell Nunez to put away that goddamn time-travelling device of his, from any sort of use in the future I reckon, especially after the debacle of what has transpired for our team in the past couple of days 😅

Hopefully this isn’t a bad omen to come for us in the future with Nunez predictions though, with the decision of Ashcroft wanting to come to us not as a F/S this year 😰

Anyhow, at least some users on here will be happy that we made some mass (forced) changes to our side and will be really interesting to see how our new additions and team (in general) goes on tomorrow with everything that has occurred over the past week.

Where will Harry Sharp play tomorrow?
If Essendon put a tag of Harry Sharp tomorrow, will that player be known as
Sharp’s Container?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs to tell Nunez to put away that goddamn time-travelling device of his, from any sort of use in the future I reckon, especially after the debacle of what has transpired for our team in the past couple of days 😅

Hopefully this isn’t a bad omen to come for us in the future with Nunez predictions though, with the decision of Ashcroft wanting to come to us not as a F/S this year 😰

Anyhow, at least some users on here will be happy that we made some mass (forced) changes to our side and will be really interesting to see how our new additions and team (in general) goes on tomorrow with everything that has occurred over the past week.

When as Nunez time travelling device ever let us down? It's as reliable as my 'scum radar' amirite 3KZ is Football

The mythology of Cockatoo unfortunately has not matched the reality of substandard performances for the Lions. Other than his last game vs Footscray in the VFL Cockatoo has consistently disappointed and been out-shined by QAFL top ups.
👀👀👀

JOKES. I'm as surprised as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back