Preview Official Preview - Sydney Swans v Greater Western Sydney Giants @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyi
12c5dee6f7c2f09db710996df67208cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

But it isn't really his fault. Coaching staff have been playing him out of position ever since 2016.
Could say that about a number of players aside from Papley.
True. It is a John Longmire special.
“John? John? Mate? Listen, mate, it’s so great you’ve got the oppo not knowing WTF to do out there”
“Aw, thanks, it’s a trademark fiendishly clever tactic that me and Mrs Horse came up with last Christmas when we were on holidays in that amazing - ”
“Yeah yeah yeah, that’s great John, but the trouble is, now none of our boys know WTF to do out there either.”

Last edited:
Tell ya what it'd be great if Florent, Papley and Hayward could do something this weekend. All of them have done f all this year imo.
Florentine and Haywood have been okay. Horse has been playing Papley in the midfield for some reason. Surely there's room for him and Ronke in the forward line?

I don’t know which is more amazing- your omen, or the fact there is a town called Mumbles. Named after the Dick Tracey character?
Mate I have no idea.

The love of my life and I hired a car in London and took a road out. We have been driving around sort of at random. Have a map of key historic sites and all.

Saw a town/place called The Mumbles and we decided that it sounded cool so let's have a look. It really is as simple as that.

I can report it is a gorgeous seaside Welsh villiage with an awesome ice cream shop and a few good op shops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mismanaged imo. There is 100 percent a spot for him in this current line up. On the other hand the continual selection of Newman at the expense of a Dawson or even Towers is ridiculous. He is a rabbit in the headlines that coughs up the ball and goes to ground more times than you can count in a game and in a Final that will be physical he is sure to cost you in a critical one on one.
I dunno - he's dug in for a few games now including the last GWS game. While Dawson can pop up and give you "that moment" - Newman gives you a more even contribution across 4 quarters and can essentially play anywhere (Horse had him at KPD at times v GWS :eek:, and then we can play him as smll fwd and a mid) - why he is in the team I guess. His effort has been improving over recent games.

I'd almost have Dawson in the team ahead of Hayward atm - though I think the rest will have done Hayward and Florent the world of good so they could have a real impact. They will need to if we are to win. Two goals and six tackles from Hayward would be gold.

Florentine and Haywood have been okay. Horse has been playing Papley in the midfield for some reason. Surely there's room for him and Ronke in the forward line?

He's actually been pretty good in the clearances in important moments this year from memory. His speed through there also gives a different look to our other mids, reminds me a bit of the way we used to use Ben McGlynn.

The love of my life and I hired a car in London and took a road out. We have been driving around sort of at random. Have a map of key historic sites and all.

Saw a town/place called The Mumbles and we decided that it sounded cool so let's have a look. It really is as simple as that.

I've always wanted to do this! (I mean with my own wife).

Mate I have no idea.

I can report it is a gorgeous seaside Welsh villiage with an awesome ice cream shop and a few good op shops.
Sounds bloody lovely. Enjoy it. Biggest risk with a random amble around an island as small as Britain is accidentally taking a turn into the sea.

This is the affect Neil Diamond has on the Bulldogs up here in NSW. Not a great omen.

View attachment 555569
I see the NRL fined the Bulldogs a whopping $250,000 for that!

Bloody nanny state.

Who among us can say they’ve never gotten so intoxicated in a public place that they’ve stripped stark naked, fallen unconscious, and then spewed their guts up on waking?

(Ummm.... me?)

I see the NRL fined the Bulldogs a whopping $250,000 for that!

Bloody nanny state.

Who among us can say they’ve never gotten so intoxicated in a public place that they’ve stripped stark naked, fallen unconscious, and then spewed their guts up on waking?

(Ummm.... me?)
I honestly want to say I've never done that but.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back