Preview Official Preview - Sydney Swans v Greater Western Sydney Giants @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, it’s the damndest thing, but I suddenly realise that’s a question I’ve just never given any thought to until now.

a likeness with (Ban)Indian all rounder Hardyk Pandya?

I'll just just get my coat and run for out of here.

Mate it was not personal to anyone in particular but if I want to state something I will. If people can't handle it stiff. I don't get personal playing the man unless I'm returning fire.

No probs. I too am very disappointed Dawson has been omitted.

So you are saying we have to replace like for like. I used them as an example. He is a bum. And if you think in AFL Football when a player is omitted he can only be replaced by a player who can play the role of the player he is replacing then you should think again. It is called flexibility and good teams work around it.

For a final, absolutely. We need players who know how to play off half back. I actually have no doubt Dawson could play down back with his attributes (albeit he would be wasted) but not for the first time in a final.

We play a back 7, we always have. If we take one out we need to replace.

Towers I don’t think is much better if at all than Newman (and had been tried at half back early and was terrible). They are both playing on the fringes. I don’t get the Towers love personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha yeah for some reason I thought he missed.

Guess I don't deserve to be commenting on footy after all :'(

If he is a late out you are a genius

Newman actually gets the ball and is less likely to F it up than the two Butcher boys - Jack and Hanners.
Agreed But the other 2 will not be pushed off the ball in one on ones, will keep their head over the ball and will fight to the death to win a contest that could be the difference. Even though they both look old age pensioners on walking frames the way they move.

Ok you could do with some think music.

... some hard thinking without musical distraction would be helpful for Tedeski (and me as well - when contemplating the Horse game plan I find meditation assisted by finding a bluestone wall and trying to bust it with my noggin)

For a final, absolutely. We need players who know how to play off half back. I actually have no doubt Dawson could play down back with his attributes (albeit he would be wasted) but not for the first time in a final.

We play a back 7, we always have. If we take one out we need to replace.

Towers I don’t think is much better if at all than Newman (and had been tried at half back early and was terrible). They are both playing on the fringes. I don’t get the Towers love personally.
I was using him as an example and was really harsh on him early doors but he has improved to be what you would call an adequate contributor and Im stuffed if i know what he has done wrong not to have been in included at some stage with the injuries and ins and outs we have had over the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back