Crafty Pig

Team Captain
Apr 14, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Newcastle United FC
FU Toby Greene... again. Waterman as E instead of Ryan as cover FU!!! And when will I ever get lucky with the rookie onfied lottery. Holman and Finlayson on mid bench with Brayshaw and Banfield onfield. Even Naughton scores more than Murray in the backline rookie lottery FFS.

Oh and FU Bradki for jinxing my players.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
FU Toby Greene... again. Waterman as E instead of Ryan as cover FU!!! And when will I ever get lucky with the rookie onfied lottery. Holman and Finlayson on mid bench with Brayshaw and Banfield onfield. Even Naughton scores more than Murray in the backline rookie lottery FFS.

Oh and FU Bradki for jinxing my players.
I thought having garlett on instead of ryan but that hurts !!! Brad does have to stop jinxing everyone hahaha

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
As expected, now that the serious stuff starts (H2H matches) free access to assistant coach data has ceased.

Kelly N

Senior List
Mar 1, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
As expected, now that the serious stuff starts (H2H matches) free access to assistant coach data has ceased.
You can extend another two weeks for free. If it's something you find useful $20 is not a massive investment for a season plus getting early access to the team picker in December. But if you are on a tight budget or don't really use it like I don't then it's no biggie to let it lapse.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
You can extend another two weeks for free. If it's something you find useful $20 is not a massive investment for a season plus getting early access to the team picker in December. But if you are on a tight budget or don't really use it like I don't then it's no biggie to let it lapse.
For the amount of time I spend on DT $20 is a small price to pay.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
I am glad that somebody is bringing attention to this. I have always thought the definition of tackling is pretty loose (I know we had a debate about this last year) from CD.
CD bias confirmation then

Must have upgrade target for us then ;)

There's a thread on the SC Board already about this, might be the same bloke

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I am glad that somebody is bringing attention to this. I have always thought the definition of tackling is pretty loose (I know we had a debate about this last year) from CD.
Of those 7, maybe 1 COULD be described as a tackle. Ridiculous.
Yet, I note that lesser known players lay tackles far more serious tackles than any of those yet are not recorded as such.
doona needs to have a look at this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 14, 2009
Port Kennedy
AFL Club
West Coast
Of those 7, maybe 1 COULD be described as a tackle. Ridiculous.
Yet, I note that lesser known players lay tackles far more serious tackles than any of those yet are not recorded as such.
doona needs to have a look at this.
While I agree they seem to be pressure acts rather than tackles. But given lots of his touches resulted in turnovers they get looked on more favourably as a tackle. Some of those however are pretty soft tackles. If you tackle but the opponent gets a handball away to a teammate you are less likely to be awarded the tackle stat.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Just ruined everything picked gaj over danger and put gaj as captain... cant win from here now sighhhh

CrozaN

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ranked 3k now Lololololololololol

Wonder how low I drop before I improve?

Yeh bro, im ranked 3590 LOL.

Last year i was inside top 1k the whole year....this year haven't been inside it once LOLOL.

I think biggest difference, i nailed my PODS last year and it gave me a big jump from everyone, this year my PODs apart from Mclean/Savage have been rubbish (Duncan/Beams/Neale/Lobb).

Also starting with Brayshaw/Rayner, and not nailing onfield rookies has killed me.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Yeh bro, im ranked 3590 LOL.

Last year i was inside top 1k the whole year....this year haven't been inside it once LOLOL.

I think biggest difference, i nailed my PODS last year and it gave me a big jump from everyone, this year my PODs apart from Mclean/Savage have been rubbish (Duncan/Beams/Neale/Lobb).

Also starting with Brayshaw/Rayner, and not nailing onfield rookies has killed me.
I fell to 3700 last year at R2-3 after starting at 2800 I think, got to 600s at R6 and 200s by the byes

My season is reliant on underperformers Zerrett, Zorko, Billings etc improving and Yeo, Neale and Parker putting up consistent points

Thank **** for these back rookies and Telly and Holman, think my first two upgrades will be a M6 and a F6 so Im not fielding Fritsch or Garlett or Barry/Brayshaw/Banfield etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back