Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just ruined everything picked gaj over danger and put gaj as captain... cant win from here now sighhhh
Hate to say I told ya so...

Not that I did any better with what I did with my changes (or lack thereof) this week. None of my semi unique premos fired a shot and I got every rookie call wrong. Awful round.

This is warranted from me this week. Firstly, Slippers, thanks for the great idea of taking the C off Titchell. Cost me my cash league match up. Ended up losing by 2 points as I went with Gibbs. And whose bright idea was it to start Lycett ?? Big ******* spud. :mad::mad:
My bad !!

Yeo, Zorko, Zerrett, Dusty, Josh Kelly AND I managed to lose the rookie lottery yet again with Waterman, Murray and Coffield on the bench.

1877 this week is simply putrid.

I have decided to trade everyone whose last name (or AKA alias) starts in 'Z'

Last edited:
Yeo, Zorko, Zerrett, Dusty, Josh Kelly AND I managed to lose the rookie lottery yet again with Waterman, Murray and Coffield on the bench.

1877 this week is simply putrid.

I have decided to trade everyone whose last name (or AKA alias) starts in 'Z'
Kelly is averaging 107 and scored a respectable 88 on the weekend

Is he really that bad? Seen heaps of melts about him on this board and the SC board

1877 though, ouch, thought my 1956 was shithouse. Also copped Yeo, Zerrett and Zorko.

Seen the leaders team, she has Savage and Simpson down back, the right rookies onfield and no spud midfielders, she went hard on value it seems too. Fyfe, Coniglio, Cripps, Petracca, Christensen, Savage all in her team.

Would be nice if our spud "premium" mids busted out some scores, that winning team isn't that special to ours though, all luck.

Kelly is averaging 107 and scored a respectable 88 on the weekend

Is he really that bad? Seen heaps of melts about him on this board and the SC board

1877 though, ouch, thought my 1956 was shithouse. Also copped Yeo, Zerrett and Zorko.

Seen the leaders team, she has Savage and Simpson down back, the right rookies onfield and no spud midfielders, she went hard on value it seems too. Fyfe, Coniglio, Cripps, Petracca, Christensen, Savage all in her team.

Would be nice if our spud "premium" mids busted out some scores, that winning team isn't that special to ours though, all luck.
Typical. The first year I have attacked it and really stuck to a guns/rooks strategy rather than ending up full blown midprice madness is the year full midprice madness pays off.

Typical. The first year I have attacked it and really stuck to a guns/rooks strategy rather than ending up full blown midprice madness is the year full midprice madness pays off.
Midprice madness works if you nail them picks as you get more value for money out of picks and frees more cash up for other areas and limits the amount of onfield rookies being played. Only Petracca and Bonner has worked for me this year so far. My Rischitelli and Bell/Young picks were busts.

DaTBird187 cashed in on Hunter, Wines and Viney IIRC who were all under 500k in 2016 (equivalent of your Acres/Walters/Smith types this year). I'd say they're moreso underpriced premiums though in output.

Shattered I'm not playing AFLF this year, that's all I'd do to start off the year as you get 2 trades every week, would've had a midfield of say Titchell as permacaptain then loaded up on a mix of Neale, Coniglio, Fyfe, Parker, Jelwood and Steven and stayed away from Zerrett/Danger/Dusty etc. But in limited trades format you want who will be in the top echelon in their position.

DaTBird187 cashed in on Hunter, Wines and Viney IIRC who were all under 500k in 2016 (equivalent of your Acres/Walters/Smith types this year). I'd say they're moreso underpriced premiums

Yeah, what happened to that guy?

Had Seedsman all week then reversed trades at the last second to get 2 premo mids instead

My changes were so late that I've also left Greene and Duncan on the bench. That's right, not 1 but 2 premos stranded.

F@ck. This. Time. Line.

F@ck. This. Time. Line.
via-9gag-com-thats-a-nice-timeline-it-would-be-a-14008396.png

Had Seedsman all week then reversed trades at the last second to get 2 premo mids instead

My changes were so late that I've also left Greene and Duncan on the bench. That's right, not 1 but 2 premos stranded.

F@ck. This. Time. Line.

Now, this is worth a vent........ I lock myself out 30 minutes before the actual lockout to prevent this.

Now, this is worth a vent........ I lock myself out 30 minutes before the actual lockout to prevent this.

F@ck. This. Time. Line.
I know this pain. Not as bad, but last year was playing with my team selections with a few minutes before lock out and left Adams on the pine Nek minnit goes to score 150...

As Doona mentions, no playing with trades 15-30 mins before lock out!

I know this pain. Not as bad, but last year was playing with my team selections with a few minutes before lock out and left Adams on the pine Nek minnit goes to score 150...

As Doona mentions, no playing with trades 15-30 mins before lock out!

Yeah I'm terrible at second guessing myself. Rarely comes off, I don't know why I keep doing it :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gentlepersons, may I begin this vent by stating: FMDT.

Last week I have made possibly the worst trade of all time:

Z. Merrett -> L. Hunter (while J. Kelly rode the pine through injury).

giphy.gif

Round 5 off to a flying start:
- missed bonner to seedsman by $4k
- benched Doedee for the first time all season
- have Parker, Heeney and buddy
- league opponents have Doedee and Seedsman
- Longmire you stupid fool- stop playing Parker as a forward!!!
One game into the longest round of the season and I’m done.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Uhm Heeney scored 115
You are reaching for the woe is me tag again

Heendog was good though...he actually tonned up for once instead of refusing to get past the 90s. The Parker vent is warranted though and he needs to go asap. Big games against geelong and hawks coming up, expect him to score 70s in those games. But there is a game against north sandwiched in between those 2 games where you just know he will punish anyone who traded him. He has been an absolute headache this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back