Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not usually one to vent my anger, but f*ck I'm p*ssed off. I decided to upgrade WHE, and my options to trade in were Roberton, Simmo and Buddy...... I had Simmo in my team until Friday morning when I convinced myself to get Buddy in for his 'brilliant' run, believing that he will average 110+ over the next couple of weeks. Fast forward 1 day later, and I've already lost 92 points in just 1 week........ F*ck I hate this game sometimes.........
Still don't know why people picked up franklin this week hasn't scored over 90 in 3 weeks.... His run coming up means nothing !

Hall with a 54. Thanks mate. I really appreciate that. Hope you like playing for the Crud Bucket reserve side, because you won't be in my team next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every single player in my squad.

image009.jpg

THANKS FOR NOTHING !!!!!!!

Almost every trade move I've made this year has instantly blown up in my face. Doubt I'll ever be able to bring myself to press the button again.

Newman in- dropped next week

Zerrett over Rockliff- Rock rips a 167 and I narrowly lose every league game

Rockliff next week- injured that game

Heeney in- has a stinker

Lloyd in- knocked out on 2

Touk Miller, wtf are you doing atm!?!?! After a good start to the season, he has only averaged f*cking 70 over the last 6 weeks. He was looking like a great selection at the start of the season, but he has produced utter dogsh*t over the last 6 weeks :mad::mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::'(:'( . Even tho he is playing every week of the byes, I am very tempted to kick his arse out of my team as he has completely burnt me this season, especially when I nearly chose Steele and Higgins over him. FFS!!! FMDT!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll be pleased you held him.
I sure am. With my amount of trades left it was either trade Fyfe to a true gun mid or trade Gunston to a gun forward. After only 1 week I'm already pretty happy with the decision I made but it could still turn out to be the wrong choice if Fyfe comes back firing after the bye

I sure am. With my amount of trades left it was either trade Fyfe to a true gun mid or trade Gunston to a gun forward. After only 1 week I'm already pretty happy with the decision I made but it could still turn out to be the wrong choice if Fyfe comes back firing after the bye
You made the right call. Well done. Fyfe is not going to get close to his elite form. With kersten , Tabaener and McCarthy struggling he's being forced to spend more time forward this year and the dockers aren't exactly a high scoring side.

Touk Miller, wtf are you doing atm!?!?! After a good start to the season, he has only averaged f*cking 70 over the last 6 weeks. He was looking like a great selection at the start of the season, but he has produced utter dogsh*t over the last 6 weeks :mad::mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::'(:'( . Even tho he is playing every week of the byes...

Wat dat you say?

You're dead to me, Miller.

This vent is a little bit different..

All preseason I had Sheed in my team and was big on him (CrozaN can vouch for me there). At 288k I liked him over Swallow and other options and I backed myself in a selected him round 1 despite him not being named because I knew his scoring potential.

He came in round 2 but then was dropped so I traded him out as part of my rookie fix up trades.

Sheed is now 516k and has gone under 90 just once in his last 6 games.

So a big * you to West Coasts selection panel. I knew better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back