Official RDT Vent your spleen thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't be too harsh, as I'm sure his head still hurts, but Joel Selwood since being traded into my side, has delivered a 48 and a 2.

This vent is a little bit different..

All preseason I had Sheed in my team and was big on him (CrozaN can vouch for me there). At 288k I liked him over Swallow and other options and I backed myself in a selected him round 1 despite him not being named because I knew his scoring potential.

He came in round 2 but then was dropped so I traded him out as part of my rookie fix up trades.

Sheed is now 516k and has gone under 90 just once in his last 6 games.

So a big **** you to West Coasts selection panel. I knew better.

I had Burton all pre-season, but he wasn't selected in round 1.

Came in round 2 and has smashed it :(

I had Burton all pre-season, but he wasn't selected in round 1.

Came in round 2 and has smashed it :(
I hate it when coaches do that, wait until R2-3 to play someone who was on your radar. The only rookies recently who I've started with that I expected to play after a few weeks in the lower grades was Petracca and Cameron. Cameron backfired, but he was of some use this week at least, the better option would've been to pick Preuss then bank a 186k downgrade going him to Strnadica.

I haven't had a ruck rookie play and be useful since Downie in 2015 (not counting Chols lolworthy 11 in R23 last year, I needed him when Stef and Sauce were out)

I actually wonder if we can pick say a sub 300k guy and wait for him to play if we deadset think they are good enough, we always seem to regret not doing it. I didn't pick Terlich in 2013 IIRC because he didn't play R1, boy that backfired.

Can't be too harsh, as I'm sure his head still hurts, but Joel Selwood since being traded into my side, has delivered a 48 and a 2.
I'm looking forward to recruiting him at around $400K. Will bring in the magician at the same time for around $90K less than he was last week. Good times ahead. :):):)

> Last minute change of heart, got Billings in instead of Greene. TICK.
> In the rush forgot to update captains and emergencies, so Merrett is captain instead of Titch as planned FFFFFFFFUUU

Also forgot to emergency on Witherden, you just know Montagna or Adams will be a late out to burn me on that one.

Traded in Dusty this week and Gaz last week. FMDT.

Screw you Levi Greenwood for your dog act on my captain Zach and making him miss almost a whole quarter.

Oh and while I'm at it FU Roberton you pretender and FU rookies that only score well when they're benched and when they're actually needed score 31. Im looking at you Ainsworth you Potato.

Go Eagles.

Parker's gone at 111 since I dumped him after going 90 for the first 10 rounds.

Pendles has gone 91 since I bought him after going 113 beforehand.

FU rookies that only score well when they're benched and when they're actually needed score 31. Im looking at you Ainsworth you Potato.

Yep +1. Lost me a league match by 12.

Parker's gone at 111 since I dumped him after going 90 for the first 10 rounds.

Pendles has gone 91 since I bought him after going 113 beforehand.
Sounds like my whole Supercoach team, though I've only made injury trades over there I think except Tuohy for Adams in R4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading Scooter out for a premo this week, I was tossing up between Zerrett, Kelly, and Zorko.

Who did I choose?

Zorko of course.

:$

Traded in pendles over sidey three weeks ago. Pendles hasn't tonned yet and sidey a ton in every game. Traded in zorko over dusty this week.

Wow

Traded in pendles over sidey three weeks ago. Pendles hasn't tonned yet and sidey a ton in every game.
Yep, did that.

Hach Tuohy, what a spud since I brought him in, 1 100 and 4 between 65-76
Yep, did that also.

Since I brought in Sloane he's had 1 ton, and 2 scores below 70. Every 'Premo' I've added since the byes began have significantly under-performed from their pre-bye form. This is what you get for looking at PoDs.

To add to my ten point tale of woe above, I stuck the C on Doc citing consistancy and the thought that Titch was going to be copping a Scooter tag. Scoot's a late out, and Doc has his first game under 120 since Rd9 (119).

Yep, did that.

Yep, did that also.

Since I brought in Sloane he's had 1 ton, and 2 scores below 70. Every 'Premo' I've added since the byes began have significantly under-performed from their pre-bye form. This is what you get for looking at PoDs.

To add to my ten point tale of woe above, I stuck the C on Doc citing consistancy and the thought that Titch was going to be copping a Scooter tag. Scoot's a late out, and Doc has his first game under 120 since Rd9 (119).
Doc kept giving frees away yesterday, would've been 120-125 if he didn't

111 as an off game is still bloody good though, but kinda annoying when you miss out on 30 odd points as Danger/Titchell outscored him

I still think Doc is a good captain choice to end the year with, Titchell just does not go under 122 at the MCG/Tassie, but elsewhere he has so I'd still be looking at Danger, Doc, Zerrett etc whenever the Hawks are away.

him potentially being back next week is actually bad news cos it means:

a. we hold him and then he misses more than one game and comes back and scores poorly; OR
b. we trade him and he comes back next week and goes 110 for the rest of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back