Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Hi everyone, wasn't sure where to post this but thought I'd try here.

I run the longest running AFL Fantasy contract league on Bigfooty, AFL Team Manager and am hoping someone can help me out by designing and creating a logo for the league.

I have no payment to offer and don't expect anyone to spend a whole lot of time on it but if there is anyone out there that is interested in helping me out in their spare time I'd greatly appreciate it. I have very minimal graphic design skills and it will essentially be free reign in terms of design. My original thought was to add a TM (as in Team Manager) to the current AFL logo but that's mostly because of my limited skills.

If you're willing to help me out please let me know either here in this thread or via a direct message. Thanks!

1200px-Australian_Football_League.svg.png

Hi everyone, wasn't sure where to post this but thought I'd try here.

I run the longest running AFL Fantasy contract league on Bigfooty, AFL Team Manager and am hoping someone can help me out by designing and creating a logo for the league.

I have no payment to offer and don't expect anyone to spend a whole lot of time on it but if there is anyone out there that is interested in helping me out in their spare time I'd greatly appreciate it. I have very minimal graphic design skills and it will essentially be free reign in terms of design. My original thought was to add a TM (as in Team Manager) to the current AFL logo but that's mostly because of my limited skills.

If you're willing to help me out please let me know either here in this thread or via a direct message. Thanks!

1200px-Australian_Football_League.svg.png
I know it's a Bigfooty thing, but not even putting a carton or anything towards it seems a bit stiff

Hey guys, hoping someone can help with a monogram modification.

Current 'KG' monogram, would just like an S integrated as well.

Unfortunately don't have a budget to pay for your time, however can help with a half dozen or so shutterstock images if that's any assistance!

Attachments

• KGS_Monoai.pdf
    367.3 KB · Views: 52
Hi everyone!

The Bonogin Valley Bulls Cricket Club on the Gold Coast are looking to potentially change their name to the Hinterland Bulls CC or The Valley Bulls CC as we move into a new area and establish a turf ground and clubhouse.

LOGO PARAMTERS:
  • Please use the official Bonogin Valley Bulls colours, Black, Green and Gold
  • Please include a Bull on the logo in some form
  • The best design will be one which can cater for the traditionalists as well as kids.
  • AFL, EPL, Cartoony type, shield, traditional as well as modern style are all encouraged

COMPETITION DETAILS:
Deadline for entry: 1st November 2023
Selection process: all the designs will be shown to the players, parents, committee etc and they will vote on their preferred design in a poll. Note that there may be entries from outside BigFooty too. The players have until the 5th of November to vote
Award: The award for the logo is $30. If a Bigfooty design doesn't win the final poll, I will still award the $30 to the BigFooty design which placed highest.

After the selection is made, we might like to tweak the design and we can agree on an extra payment for that.

We're really excited to see what BigFooty can produce for us a third time!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 43
Hi everyone!

The Bonogin Valley Bulls Cricket Club on the Gold Coast are looking to potentially change their name to the Hinterland Bulls CC or The Valley Bulls CC as we move into a new area and establish a turf ground and clubhouse.

LOGO PARAMTERS:
  • Please use the official Bonogin Valley Bulls colours, Black, Green and Gold
  • Please include a Bull on the logo in some form
  • The best design will be one which can cater for the traditionalists as well as kids.
  • AFL, EPL, Cartoony type, shield, traditional as well as modern style are all encouraged

COMPETITION DETAILS:
Deadline for entry: 1st November 2023
Selection process: all the designs will be shown to the players, parents, committee etc and they will vote on their preferred design in a poll. Note that there may be entries from outside BigFooty too. The players have until the 5th of November to vote
Award: The award for the logo is $30. If a Bigfooty design doesn't win the final poll, I will still award the $30 to the BigFooty design which placed highest.

After the selection is made, we might like to tweak the design and we can agree on an extra payment for that.

We're really excited to see what BigFooty can produce for us a third time!

Thanks!
I was like "what's wrong with the existing one?"

ah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could anyone please make me a HD version of the Norwood Football logo used from 1978-2004? Iā€™ve had a go at doing it myself but I canā€™t get the fonts right. Iā€™ve attached a couple of examples here. If it could also be 10cm x 10cm in size that would also be perfect
IMG_2540.jpeg IMG_2541.png

Can someone please do something good with the Sandringham Zebras? As a Saints fan, it hurts my eyes every time I look at anything to do with this club.

The logo and playing kit need a complete overhaul. That cartoon zebra is the worst - like almost impossible to make out, the whole logo is awkward, and the colours are terrible.

The guernsey is terrible too. I would make yellow the highlight colour with a base of blue and black. It could look amazing like the Melbourne Storm style, but it's a total mess right now, like an off-brand Hawthorn.

I suppose considering the tie in with St Kilda, something harmonious would be desirable but not really necessary either.

Surely, this is a challenge you can get stuck into!
View attachment 1840376View attachment 1840377View attachment 1840378

Can someone please do something good with the Sandringham Zebras? As a Saints fan, it hurts my eyes every time I look at anything to do with this club.

The logo and playing kit need a complete overhaul. That cartoon zebra is the worst - like almost impossible to make out, the whole logo is awkward, and the colours are terrible.

The guernsey is terrible too. I would make yellow the highlight colour with a base of blue and black. It could look amazing like the Melbourne Storm style, but it's a total mess right now, like an off-brand Hawthorn.

I suppose considering the tie in with St Kilda, something harmonious would be desirable but not really necessary either.

Surely, this is a challenge you can get stuck into!
View attachment 1840376View attachment 1840377View attachment 1840378
Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 9.47.36ā€Æpm.png
Made this a while ago. Never shared it though.

I'm not sure that this is the right thread but I have a concept for a portfolio for anyone who is interested in working on someone else's idea:

I can't believe I'm suggesting this as a Saints fan but here goes:

A re-design of all AFL logos to incorporate recognition of highest honours, like countries whose national football team includes a star for every World Cup they have won in their history.

I'm hoping for something a bit more artful than just a bunch of stars lumped at the top, but not sure what. Obviously clubs with a small number of premierships (ahem) want to make their logo look glorious not pitiful and I'm not sure what to do with the expansion clubs who haven't won AFL premierships as yet, but there you go that's it.

EDIT: for the purposes of this concept, I hereby decree that all relocated or merged clubs include all honours of original clubs, and all clubs should reference top-tier league honours only. You can decide if you'll make a distinction between AFL and VFL premierships but both should be included.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that this is the right thread but I have a concept for a portfolio for anyone who is interested in working on someone else's idea:

I can't believe I'm suggesting this as a Saints fan but here goes:

A re-design of all AFL logos to incorporate recognition of highest honours, like countries whose national football team includes a star for every World Cup they have won in their history.

I'm hoping for something a bit more artful than just a bunch of stars lumped at the top, but not sure what. Obviously clubs with a small number of premierships (ahem) want to make their logo look glorious not pitiful and I'm not sure what to do with the expansion clubs who haven't won AFL premierships as yet, but there you go that's it.

EDIT: for the purposes of this concept, I hereby decree that all relocated or merged clubs include all honours of original clubs, and all clubs should reference top-tier league honours only. You can decide if you'll make a distinction between AFL and VFL premierships but both should be included.
Here's an idea for how Port Adelaide's might look.
jktmn2bzcur21.png

I am the coach of the US AFL team Kansas city power. We are partnered with Port Adelaide who in the past have provided old game jerseys and merch but we are looking to expand our offerings by having a new logo and some new training tops.

We are working separately on a project with Port Adelaide and local indigenous groups and local native Americans to create an indigenous jersey representing the two cultures. We would hopefully use a new logo on these jerseys. Happy to offer payment or provide some merchandise from a game jersey to training tops. Whatever you prefered.

Attached a picture of our current logo and our main football jerseys. The second one is our newest representing city of fountains (Kansas).

We would love to create something that still represents Port Adelaide but brings in some Midwest Kansas into it as well

Attachments

• IMG_8349.png
    IMG_8349.png
    615.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8350.jpeg
    IMG_8350.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8351.jpeg
    IMG_8351.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 21
I am the coach of the US AFL team Kansas city power. We are partnered with Port Adelaide who in the past have provided old game jerseys and merch but we are looking to expand our offerings by having a new logo and some new training tops.

We are working separately on a project with Port Adelaide and local indigenous groups and local native Americans to create an indigenous jersey representing the two cultures. We would hopefully use a new logo on these jerseys. Happy to offer payment or provide some merchandise from a game jersey to training tops. Whatever you prefered.

Attached a picture of our current logo and our main football jerseys. The second one is our newest representing city of fountains (Kansas).

We would love to create something that still represents Port Adelaide but brings in some Midwest Kansas into it as well
keen to see the new branding i like a lot of the US AFL brandings, like the Baltimore Dockers, keen to see something cool and different from the Power but as you said more relevant to kansas but with roots to Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back