Resource Official Request Thread

Wanting a logo for your new fantasy football team? Want to know what Gold Coast's guernsey would look like with a green crab on it? Need a new uniform and logo for your local cricket team? A new Doctor Who wallpaper?

Well, if you're looking for some help in graphic design, you've come to the right place. Fill out the following form and wait for a reply.

Please note that the users of this board are under no obligation to fulfil requests. They are done out of the goodness of their hearts. If your request does not get a response, please wait at least one week before re-submitting. Additionally, we strongly encourage you to check out the Universal Template Thread and the tutorials available on this board and attempted it yourself before asking for help.

Request Form said:
What kind of design? AFL Uniform / Other Sports Uniform / Logo / Avatar / Wallpaper / Other
Personal use or business related*? (i.e. are you looking to reproduce it in real life? Is it for a fantasy competition? just interested to see how a certain guernsey may look? want a wallpaper for your desktop? etc)
Design brief: Background info. Desired colours, shapes, style, etc. Restrictions/guidelines etc.
Other: Anything else you'd like to add.

*If your request is business related or you are wanting to use designs for a real life sport's team, then it is expected that you will compensate the person who has chosen to fulfil your requests.

Last edited:

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nice. Should I merge this with the current request thread? I know it's more fantasy-based than this, but I think it'd be best. And then just paste your OP into the current OP (unfortunately you can't copy posts on XenForo)

Nice. Should I merge this with the current request thread? I know it's more fantasy-based than this, but I think it'd be best. And then just paste your OP into the current OP (unfortunately you can't copy posts on XenForo)
You could, but it would be confusing for new people who come to the thread and see noone else has filled out the form.

Sep 21, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
What kind of design? Wallpaper
Personal use or business related*? Wallpaper for Desktop
Design brief: HD size (whatever that is). One of Andrew McLeod (with the caption 'Memory Lane' underneath). Bright-ish colours I guess, but not too bright. Or dark, actually, dark effects would be swell. Main dominant colour being navy blue. That's about it. A pic of Bunji:
MACCA1_SIDE_IMAGE_316PX_F1358537_170520.JPG

Or something else, I don't really care. :)
Other: I will shower you in delicious PM's if you do this for me Essee Cross. :p

What kind of design? Wallpaper
Personal use or business related*? Wallpaper for Desktop
Design brief: HD size (whatever that is). One of Andrew McLeod (with the caption 'Memory Lane' underneath). Bright-ish colours I guess, but not too bright. Or dark, actually, dark effects would be swell. Main dominant colour being navy blue. That's about it. A pic of Bunji:

Or something else, I don't really care. :)
Other: I will shower you in delicious PM's if you do this for me Essee Cross. :p

No worries, will do soon. Feel free to bug me about it until I do it. If you can, though, try to find a really really large picture of McLeod you want used so that I can put it on a large wallpaper with no pixelation issues.

Sep 21, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
No worries, will do soon. Feel free to bug me about it until I do it. If you can, though, try to find a really really large picture of McLeod you want used so that I can put it on a large wallpaper with no pixelation issues.
r238390_962907.jpg

Biggest photo I could find via Google Images.

What kind of design? AFL Uniform / Other Sports Uniform / Logo / Avatar / Wallpaper / Other

Logo and home jumper

Personal use or business related*? (i.e. are you looking to reproduce it in real life? Is it for a fantasy competition just interested to see how a certain guernsey may look? want a wallpaper for your desktop? etc)

Fantasy team

Design brief: Background info. Desired colours, shapes, style, etc. Restrictions/guidelines etc.

I need three sets done.
Team names: King Henry XX, King Joffrey XX, Prince George XX
Colours: anything but purple and gold
It's part of the Gold City Royals (SFA) season 16 tour of the UK.

Other: Anything else you'd like to add.

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I need a Guernsey for King Henry VIII XX, The logo is below. Need it ASAP. :)
image-jpg.27154

Just try keep it to the same colours on the logo. :)

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
A facebook cover page with St Kilda's logo and Melbourne Victory's logo on each side maybe with some sort of mixing gradient in the middle of each clubs colours.

If anyone could I'll like your post and give you an e-high five! :)

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
A facebook cover page with St Kilda's logo and Melbourne Victory's logo on each side maybe with some sort of mixing gradient in the middle of each clubs colours.

If anyone could I'll like your post and give you an e-high five! :)
I'll have a go at this soon. Anything else in particular you'd like? (way the colours sit on the picture, special effects etc.?)

Can we please keep this thread for serious requests only? No chitter chatter unless relevant plz.
But, it's with threads like this I keep my post count up :(

I need a Guernsey for King Henry VIII XX, The logo is below. Need it ASAP. :)
image-jpg.27154

Just try keep it to the same colours on the logo. :)

Logo and home jumper

Fantasy team

I need three sets done.
Team names: King Henry XX, King Joffrey XX, Prince George XX
Colours: anything but purple and gold
It's part of the Gold City Royals (SFA) season 16 tour of the UK.

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

No one replied, haven't had time to create them.

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'll have a go at this soon. Anything else in particular you'd like? (way the colours sit on the picture, special effects etc.?)

Sweet thanks man, something like horizontal club colour stripes but only 6 in total. So for example a black background then red black and white horizontal stripes go across the page. Then for the Victory side a blue background with white blue and silver stripes that transition to the red white and black side.

I can't think of much else

Gysenn

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi guys. I run the Geelong Football Club Supporters Page on Facebook - (facebook.com/gfcsupporterspage), and am looking to design a new logo for the page. I'm perfectly capable with Photoshop myself, but I'm completely stumped when it comes to designing an alternate version of my own club's logo.

I've used the club logo on the page for the last few years, but the page is pushing 12,000 fans now, and I don't want to step on any toes at the club once it starts to hit 20,000 and they really start paying attention to it. I need my own logo on the page, the timeline cover, graphics I make and videos I upload.

I'd be happy with a concept - something that really says Geelong, while not using any of the actual logo. I can make it myself, but if somebody goes out and makes it themselves, I'd need a high quality jpeg and a png with no background.

Relevant information:

'Geelong Football Club Supporters Page'
EST. 2011

Back