Resource Official Request Thread

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
Just a friendly reminder for people making requests....

Pure idiocy.

It's disgraceful that some people believe they can take advantage of others, and then think they have the right to lash out when they don't get there way! Complete stupidity.
Both these (or at least similar) quotes seem to be popping up a lot for me at the moment. I work for a company who is in the news at the moment for shutting down in a big way (*cough*Blue Box*cough*) and we're getting treated like this straight to our faces. For those it happens to, it really can be heartbreaking

What kind of design? AFL Uniform
Personal use or business related*? Bit of both - for a charity, not-for-profit football team for the intellectually disabled athletes basically.
Design brief:
Black and Yellow.
Ideally a thick W across the chest in yellow, rest black.
Team mascot to be a greyhound.
Would like to have a silhouette of wheatgrass or something as an element of the guernsey as well if possible.

Thank you!

So something similar to the Werribee jumper?

454825486-ben-warren-of-werribee-celebrates-a-goal-gettyimages.jpg

So something similar to the Werribee jumper?

454825486-ben-warren-of-werribee-celebrates-a-goal-gettyimages.jpg
Yep except the W to be more high-chested - much like a Melbourne or a Sydney or if you can remember, similarly to a Wonders guernsey ;). But yes, the Werribee design is an inspiration for it however we want to maintain our uniqueness.

Yep except the W to be more high-chested - much like a Melbourne or a Sydney or if you can remember, similarly to a Wonders guernsey ;). But yes, the Werribee design is an inspiration for it however we want to maintain our uniqueness.
Hey Clarkey old mate if you still need this to be done I can do it for you tomorow, if it is your will.

Hey Clarkey old mate if you still need this to be done I can do it for you tomorow, if it is your will.
Hi Harolad. Had one whipped up yesterday in private consultations thankfully. If you want to have a go yourself in PM, feel free to let me know :).

hangdog

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Wrexham FC,
G'day, after a jersey design for a donation drive I'm running. I'm asking footy clubs in Australia to donate sets of their old jerseys so they can go to development programs being run in Asia.

Simultaneously I'm running a fundraiser and for $100 donations or more we want to send a jersey to the donor. This is where talented jersey designers come in. There's a bit more info about what we're doing here. https://www.facebook.com/AsianFooty

What kind of design?
AFL Uniform
Personal use or business related*? (Real jerseys to raise money for a fundraiser supporting AFL Development in SE Asia.)
Design brief: Would like a couple of designs with either green and red or green and brown. (I have attached the logo in case you want to work around it in your designs)
Other: Happy to send a jersey to the winning designer (providing our fundraiser reaches its target of $2500)

Attachments

• imageedit_9_4533720422.gif
    imageedit_9_4533720422.gif
    44 KB · Views: 121

Whispers7

Draftee
Mar 12, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Ham
Hi all,
Im no good with these make your own jumper things and was wondering could someone please design a Carlton jumper using the design of the Claremont jumper. Using White as the main colour and a Navy sash with the White CFC in the centre... i have always thought it should be our clash jumper

Sep 16, 2016
I have no idea
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Quite a few
Hi all,
Im no good with these make your own jumper things and was wondering could someone please design a Carlton jumper using the design of the Claremont jumper. Using White as the main colour and a Navy sash with the White CFC in the centre... i have always thought it should be our clash jumper
Here you go:
Nike.png

Also if you want to learn about making jumpers paint is a good way to start - here's a tutorial

Back