Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
What kind of design? Logo
Personal use or business related*? Business related. I am starting up an online golf booking service and need a logo. One version probably without words (for display as an app icon or in headers/footers), the other with words for standalone advertising etc.
Design brief: The name of the service is "TeeTime" and value proposition is easy, fast bookings online at golf courses. Concepts I have in my mind are a traditional clock face with golf tees instead of hour and minute hands, or a stylised golf ball morphed into a clock face. Golf is predominantly associated with the colours green and white, golf tees are often orange, but use of these colours is not mandatory.
Other: As this is a commercial venture I'm happy to pay a nominal amount for the right design although I'm at start-up with no revenue streams yet. There is also the prospect of future-for-pay graphics and web site layout design.

Happy to interact via PM to understand your conditions.

What kind of design? Logo and Geurnseys
Personal use or business related*? Fantasy Footy of Boards
Design brief: NSFC logo and guernseys, must be red, black and white colours for first logo and home set all the others I don't care.

Other:
NSFC2.png
?? something along the lines??

cheers.

Apr 10, 2015
Dirty white van
AFL Club
Essendon
What kind of design? Logo and Guernsey
Personal use or business related? Personal - Fantasy Football ahead of the 2019 season
Design brief: PFC vintage Logo and a Jumper with the logo on it (like a badge). Looking for Black/Dark Green/white (or just dark green and white) looking for the vintage feel. Was thinking similar to the Bushrangers if the three colours or the Dark green and with a white sash. The team name is Pakenham Football Club

The logo was hoping to be similar to the Greensborough Raiders where it is in a circle https://greensboroughfc.com.au/

liesalllies

Rookie
Dec 18, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Personal use or business related? Personal - Fantasy Football change of logo (will be used for printed and embroidery for personal use)
Design brief: This team is a fiction team called the Frankston Sharks, a fantasy merger or Sorrento Sharks and the Frankston Dolphins for my fantasy football competitions. I would like it to include the historical colours of these teams, Red,Black, White and Grey. I have had a rough go at a design but know there are many more talented people on this site that maybe able to make this better. Again I would like this to be used to get a hat emroidered and maybe a polo and other stuff but it is solely for my own personal geek use.

Hoping there are legends out there that can help.

I have attached a copy of my rough design.

Attachments

• FRANSKTON2019roughcut.png
    FRANSKTON2019roughcut.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 227
What kind of design? Cricket jersey/top
Personal use or business related*?
A new season is about to start and we are looking for a team shirt.
SPL Indoor cricket team in Hawthorn.
Design brief:
Team name is Gully Boys. Google “Gully Boy”, “Divine rapper”, “Mere Gully Mein” for inspiration, as the name is based off this movie.
Other: Adding the SPL logo in the usual position is fine. Also, space for name and numbers on the back.
And, any idea on a good and easy place to get these made.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
Personal use or business related? Personal - Sweet F.A, a simulated football forum on BigFooty - mock up for expansion team
Design brief: A logo and geurnsey for the West Gate Trolls, their colours are green, white and charcoal. I appreciate it if anyone happens to have the time!

Thanks

Personal use or business related? Personal - Sweet F.A, a simulated football forum on BigFooty - mock up for expansion team
Design brief: A logo and geurnsey for the West Gate Trolls, their colours are green, white and charcoal. I appreciate it if anyone happens to have the time!

Thanks
2 new expansion teams in the SFA? I like it

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
What kind of design? Logo
Personal use or business related? Sweet F.A, a simulated football forum on BigFooty - Gold City Royals revamp
Design brief: Looking to freshen up the club logo - some of our guys have messed around with some ideas but lack proficiency and polish to say the least.

Back